Community > Posts By > NotYrAvgGal

NotYrAvgGal's photo
Sat 06/26/10 11:44 PM
The profiles that state "Not into games"! Makes one think they might be a game player but can't stand to be played upon.

NotYrAvgGal's photo
Sat 06/26/10 11:30 PM
I don't expect anything from anyone as far as online communicating. That is until we meet and establish that there is real and mutual interest and attraction. I also don't take anything personally either when it comes to ongoing online dialogue or even a first meeting. Some might like me, some might not and vice versa. It might sound calloused, but it is a matter of sorting and sifting until you meet that one whose heart fits inside yours like a glove. I do try to be sincerely kind and honest though to everyone I speak with--as human beings, we all deserve that! If I'm not for someone, then I need to get out of the way so they can meet the one who is.

NotYrAvgGal's photo
Sun 05/23/10 08:45 PM
Wonderful!! You are so right, women, and many men, too, have forgotten their worth. And when we forget our own individual worth, we cannot know the true worth of another being, as well--man, woman, animal or planet. We are "star stuff" as the well known scientist and astronomer, Carl Sagan, used to say!

I had this posted to my front door for years so I would see it everytime I walked out:

"Oh, God, help me to believe the truth about myself no matter how beautiful it is." --Macrina Werdekehr

Thanks for sharing it with us!

NotYrAvgGal's photo
Sun 05/23/10 08:37 PM
flowerforyou Great poem! You hit the nail on the head, so to speak. We are the ones we are waiting for.

NotYrAvgGal's photo
Sun 05/23/10 08:18 PM
What a wonderful man you are! Your lady must be very special and very lucky at the same time. Thanks for appreciating us!