Community > Posts By > Robxbox73

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 03:38 PM
Going to Dallas eh? Austin would be better... Go to Sixth street and do the crawl!!! Great bars and music scenes!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 03:32 PM
Lol, um...sure! I'll bring the Lear Jet out of mothballs!
;-)

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 03:28 PM
Right back at ya MissP!

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 03:25 PM
I'm mixing my native smoke mix for our group gathering....no canabis just desert herbs...very medicinal.. Our last fire pit of the season tonight....

Watahea...

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 03:21 PM

Stormy Daniels and President Trump.

What will he say ? Damn right I banged her. Or no she just trying to cash in.

I think he should tell the truth whatever that is.

No offense Mark...The American people don't give 2 turds and half a squirl's nut about the matter...

We're going MSM and ignore it, Just like the left ignored that CNN was owned by the DNC....

Or The Clinton Murder mafia that continues today... Anyone who investigates the Clinton Foundation, suddenly decides to "suicide" themselves...

Or Washington DC's blatant disregard of pedophilia by the rich and powerful...

Or how the Justice Department and the FBI are property of the leftist globalists, who don't care for Americans or The Constitution...

Or about the fake Russian collusion nothing burger made up by the DNC, that has blown millions out it butt, in almost 2 years...

You see Mark.....We've got more important things to worry about....And it's spelled
DNC.

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 03:10 PM
Edited by Robxbox73 on Sun 03/25/18 03:10 PM
Great Poem Sidharth!

I love the duality of the subject.... tortured yet becoming free! Most moving and memorable...Please continue...This is food for the soul.

Your friend
Rob

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 02:54 PM
Well Lars, I'm into Archery....Lets go Hunting and take down a cougar..uhmmm...I mean a mountain cat....a real one!

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 02:49 PM
Seek and he shall, find...
When you seek with all your heart....

Good luck, and welcome Bobby!

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 02:19 PM

Lol....ROB,you Americans just know only what happens in your country. IPL stands for indian premier league. Cricket.

Yes your right my Brother....Was never much for insect collecting....
;^)

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 02:08 PM
Who's Anna Faith???
Well, they stole a nice pic anyway...

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 02:07 PM
Ok...feet down first, then, get out of bed...

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 01:50 PM

They couldn't destroy his presidency with false accusations of collusion so today at 6 on 20/20 they will be trying to destroy his family with the Stormy story...DEPLORABLE.. ..I guess we're suppose to be blind to that as well...and once again showing themselves to be that which they accuse others of being....spock

My honest opinion on the left's attacks on the presidents personal life.....I DON'T care...You see, I've taken the left's attitude about moral high ground.
Killery and Ima are lesbians...

Bill Clinton is a rapist, and hangs with pedophiles on their personal rape islands....

John "Pedo" Podesta is a guy who orders lots of Pizza and Hotdogs....

Joe Biden is creepy around young girls....

So Trump is a Heterosexual politician???
In Washington, that makes him a saint.

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 01:44 PM
ipl?????
Have you seen a doctor about this???
Sounds serious.

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 01:42 PM
Who wants to know??

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 01:36 PM
Edited by Robxbox73 on Sun 03/25/18 01:37 PM

There are, but we will never see them.

It might really exist, but in another dimension.

Actually, it was belived that the first written books on the Land of Mu or what The east and west call, Atlantis, was a type of sea people...Some said they were hybrid looking sea humanoid.

In earlier versions of the story of The Garden of Eden, it is said the serpent was not a serpent or snake, but a being that came out of the sea, to teach early man...technology, farming and medicine..
Good post by the way...Thanks.

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 08:29 AM

waving

Hello.

You can earn free bicoin and free dogecoin every hour.

Free Bitcoin: https://freebitco.in/?r=12166087

Free Dogecoin: http://freedoge.co.in/?r=1880569

If you need a wallet to withdraw, or just want to trade whit your cryptocurrency sign up here: https://www.eobot.com/user/1654500
Its a free platform where you can mine more cryptocurrency.

Good Luck. :)

SCAMMER.......

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 08:25 AM
Maybe for you. Make your choice a good one. Nothing is better than mediocrity....I hope you understand.

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 05:53 AM
MAGA2020 AND 2024!!!!
The left is such a dumpster fire, I can't even laugh anymore...
CNN is state sponsored leftist media. The FBI,CIA,NSA ,Justice Department, California and the rest of the alphabet groups have abandoned law and order.

We the American people put in a President that gets things done. Yes he's not likable...But when you have governing agencies in America turning their back on the Constitution of America...We don't have a choice but to attack the God hating leftists.

Killery will keep killing, Obama will keep being an instigator, and the losers on the left will keep being sore losers....

I'm happy about the future..

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 05:40 AM
Don't know...Have a bon voyage!

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/25/18 05:39 AM
Lots and lots of, emails, online chats, messages and telephone calls....
That's what does it for me...

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25