Community > Posts By > Jakerubus

Jakerubus's photo
Wed 02/24/10 11:32 AM
well mes a male and 26 looking for someone in the licester area come on im still young hehe say hi come on

Jakerubus's photo
Wed 02/24/10 11:30 AM
lol iv always had a thing for the gothic world and the outfits they way ohhh boy cant be missed i went to the goth week end in october there were some lovly goths up there this time man im glad i went lol

Jakerubus's photo
Wed 12/23/09 05:56 AM
truth be told some men are to shy and dont have a clue as to what to say lol abit like me i find it hard to start the chat of but try anyway hehe just reach out to them its faster that way flowerforyou drinker smooched

Jakerubus's photo
Fri 10/02/09 02:09 PM
mine has to be naruto form the new naruto shippuden he has to be the most energetic ninja there is and i love the way he acts the emotion behind his character

Jakerubus's photo
Sun 09/27/09 12:26 AM
Patterson1219 have u seen the frist full season of FMA ?
i watched the new FMA brothood and have found its good but lacks the explanation behind what the full story line is where as in the first FMA it goes through the full reason's why the two brothers are on there journey as alchemists.
saying all this iv never read the manga so i cant say if the new FMA BH anime is like the manga but some of the ppl iv talked to say it is so i take it on them lolwaving waving rofl waving rofl rofl drinks :angel:

Jakerubus's photo
Thu 09/17/09 11:49 AM
ty Shyredneck4X4 that was helpful its a anime ill look more into first thoue it seams a slow anime at frist ?
N.H.K

Jakerubus's photo
Tue 09/08/09 05:03 PM
ok iven wtchin anime fr ail now but iver herd of "Welcome to the N.H.K" whats it about ?

Jakerubus's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:56 PM
oldElvis what episode are u on im on 125 in the uk the site u have said about dosent work in the uk if only that would make my life so much easyer lol but ty for the help

Jakerubus's photo
Mon 09/07/09 06:34 PM
hhhaaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaa lol i like that one nice one u may just be right there lol lololololol(falling on me side in stitches)

i do have to agree and thank u

Jakerubus's photo
Mon 09/07/09 06:29 PM
truth be told its not whats on the outside that counts to me it whats on the inside that counts ( sense of humer a easy going person that knows how to be open minded)

Jakerubus's photo
Mon 09/07/09 06:23 PM
IL Bear that in mind and try to be a bit more open on here

Jakerubus's photo
Mon 09/07/09 06:15 PM
ty keith1916

Jakerubus's photo
Mon 09/07/09 06:13 PM
thats something i find hard to do niceguy855 im a shy guy at heart but i need to open up more that is true

Jakerubus's photo
Mon 09/07/09 06:12 PM
thank u Mayhem_J i was startin to think that lol
ahhh thank you Ladylid2012 that helps i needed that

Jakerubus's photo
Mon 09/07/09 06:03 PM
ahhhh why cant i get a date am i realy that ugly he he come on pll anyone havin the same prob as me or am i the only one here but i got to admite iv always injoyed the chase and being chased but here in england theres noone here to chase or be chased by whats going on ?

Jakerubus's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:07 PM

Just find something stupid to whine about and you'll draw plenty of azzttention.

Try starting a thread about never receiving any e-mails or perhaps about the quality of your last 23 dates.

I am so tired of being an over-achiever.

People always expect the most from me and expect me to fix their problems

I'm thinking of cutting my face with a razor so I'm not so beautiful

why its always better to fly the life road and injoy the ups and downs i always say live life with noregrets that means look for the silver lineing in everything we all have are own gifts so we should use em theres no point to haven them otherwise

Jakerubus's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:03 PM
hi KD29 im good hows it going ur end ?

Jakerubus's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:56 PM
hi all hows it going

Jakerubus's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:43 PM
hi Tinaru24 good to have u here
where u up to on the naruto ?
hi everyone looks like this chats slowing down come on everyone whats new in the world of anime and manga there's a lot of pll on here that have watch or read manga and anime let some of the new pll know what each anime or manga are about.

I'm trying to open new eyes to the idea that anime and manga is not just a kids thing im 26 and iv enjoyed anime sinces i was 14 and I'm not going to stop watching it just because someone calls me childish or sad so i want to open there eyes to what there really missing a anime episode,film is just as good as a normal movie if not better the time the art and the emotion that goes into make each and every episode must be immense and imaginably gratifying for the artists involved.

well that's just my opinion but I'm sure there are others that would disagree. if anyone's got any thoughts on this your more than welcome to say so i don't bite lol (unless a full moon he he)

Jakerubus's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:54 PM
Conner mcload from highlander

Previous 1 3 4 5