Community > Posts By > hdb2230

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 04:16 PM
nope not yet. hope they release it soon. Thanks for all good replies!

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:28 PM
Profile-looks good. Pic is fuzzy but, there are also some spelling issues (check out the word sincere, etc.)
I thought it was really cool how you have restrictions put on the profile--how did you do that?

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 10:55 PM
Yep--been to Vegas more than once for conventions. Totally hated it!!tears It was mid summer-I swear the hottest summer possible.
cough, cough--couldn't stand all that smoke either! Gambled some-lost a bit too! Had I won-I would not have been too much happier either.
The only thing I like about Vegas is the saying that what happens there-stays there (in other words, I don't have to contend with all the things that make me miserable from that place)-lollaugh

Last but not least Vegas to me is boring...asleep
Hope to travel other places and so C-YA anywhere but Vegaswaving

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 02:51 PM
BBQ, International foods are good too (but, nothing too extreme e.g.cat/dog/squid).
Thx for the note of caution too!

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 10:36 PM
Anyone out there that has some suggestions for really good places to eat in Orlando? I would like to know about some economical ones as well as a couple of nice places (that are not so economical). Any thoughts? At this point I have no idea where they are will arrange for us to stay at this conference. My guess is there probably is a convention center and I would think places that are within good walking distance of that could be helpful.

Are there some must have places or patios to eat?

Thanks for any suggestions!