Community > Posts By > FisherManAlone

FisherManAlone's photo
Thu 07/02/09 11:14 AM

thanks everyone for the input.. sorry if its a post you've heard or are sick of hearing.. just thought I would stirr up convo and opinions. Thanks again and sorry.

Uh uh, no apologizing for a post unless it's mean, nasty or overall distasteful.
biggrin

FisherManAlone's photo
Thu 07/02/09 10:58 AM

Tell me why is it that some think that the ones that goes to bars are only a cheap hook up and you can not find anyone to date there.

Shshshsh why is it that if you meet someone in a bar you think you can not have a relationship with them.

Do you really think that some do not go to the hars just to have a few drinks and enjoy being around others.

My Gawd I met my ex in the bar I worked at many moons ago and yes he actually asked me out on a date we were married 11 years so shshs ya know it can happen.

Guess some have it inplanted in their little minds bars are only for a one night stand. I have a BIG NEWS FLASH for ya WAKE UP!!

If that is all you are there for or that is the way you see it then that is all you will ever get!!!

I agree,Not all girls at bars are there, for just a one night stand.
I have a bar, I hang out at, real regular,because I enjoy having a couple of beers,where I feel comfortable.people know me by name.flowerforyou

NORM !

FisherManAlone's photo
Thu 07/02/09 10:48 AM
I believe that when people post something like this it speaks volumes.

Ever hear of patience?

Go out, take the time to watch, observe or whatever you want to call it. If you expect to immediately find someone to "date", you're still basically in the same category as the others with an end goal of lesser urgency.

I'm amazed that with all the avenues of approach today that some are still going on about this subject. Even a hermit can find someone these days if they have patience. I'm starting to believe that what has been said about this society is true. Immediate gratification is foremost.

Sort of sad

ohwell

FisherManAlone's photo
Thu 07/02/09 10:40 AM
Edited by FisherManAlone on Thu 07/02/09 10:41 AM
How about some of these

-drive-by grope-

-buy you a drink-

-offer of a massage-

-I don't know you but I'm fascinated by your attractiveness-

FisherManAlone's photo
Thu 07/02/09 10:34 AM
Thank you for the kind welcomes.

I will drop by the forums from time to time and make my donation to the community.

FisherManAlone's photo
Tue 06/30/09 03:27 PM
Ran across this free dating site. I'm not very internet savvy but figure it's as good a way to meet a woman as any other.
I've read some of the forums and it seems there's a diversity of people and personalities.
Maybe if I don't meet a woman I will make a friend or two.
waving