2makaprncsaqueen's photo
Tue 12/27/16 04:03 AM
And convey an air of illiteracy, poverty and economic challenges. In short you won't attract the fine upstanding, knight in shining armor if you sound as though you live/work/recreate in an Appalachia like section of town while whining about not finding anyone but "pervs" to choose from as a Suitor. I mean listen to yourself you want to date up. That well-dressed polished sincere morally upstanding intelligent economically upwardly mobile man you seek wants someone like himself or like you do, he Seeks someone better than himself. Are you really surprised that the men you seek aren't seeking you?

2makaprncsaqueen's photo
Tue 12/27/16 03:57 AM
The answer has been given and I agree, yes there are decent men in VA who possess warmth, wit, charm, common decency, manners, intelligence, chivalry and a functioning moral compass. More than likely these men also have a fairly decent grasp of the English language and the rules of grammar, verb tense/agreement and proper sentence and paragraphing structures.

I say that to say this. Most people want I'm a mate most of the same good qualities they themselves exhibit. I'm reading your post I see that you seem to struggle with some of the very grass roots rules of good grammar and sentence composition that make ones writing not only correct but pleasing to the ear. I not surprised that the replies you receive to posts , assuming they too are utter failures in correctness, lack any sort pleasingness to the reader therefore