Purple2Red2Blues's photo
Fri 02/12/16 09:15 AM
Thank you

Purple2Red2Blues's photo
Fri 02/12/16 09:15 AM
Thank you.

Purple2Red2Blues's photo
Fri 02/12/16 06:34 AM
If u wish 2 deavactive; return later & reactivate? What happens in the interim? & does deactivation, stop the clock of sub. & premium sub.? Thanks.

Purple2Red2Blues's photo
Mon 01/11/16 06:34 PM
The email never arrives whether I affect to reset iPhone, user name or email address. Or using IMac various btowsers

Purple2Red2Blues's photo
Fri 01/01/16 06:30 PM
I am a very new member here and could tell somehow the giving of your own info.wsd prohibited. But I see it done many times. Some try to hide with cute prose or spelling out numbers.So once a match is made, can you share this data or as an article on Scamming indicates - thus is a very bad practice. True/false? Then please enlighten me on would follows the match confirmation from you. Can the other person read my profilr/bio? What locks this or allows members to read. Does it only happen when I click the "make a match".Just noticed email within the app. Do we each have an email address to give to another inside Mingle2? Or is it automatic? Place where things like the red fot are explained?. The very last, if I in fact gave out to a few members, my phone #s &or email ; can I delete...? Even though. Like that person. Please forgive spelling & Grammer errors the phone is going allowing me to see the screen - typing blind.And forgive multiple questions within one. Thank you for answers. Allen D.

Purple2Red2Blues's photo
Mon 12/28/15 06:06 AM
I'm in Richmond & would prefer those in Richmond primarily. Also I'm a newbie to the site, just couple of days. The searched the app offers span the coasts. Long distance at over 50 less interest. How? Reduce search size down to what? Or can specify city?

Purple2Red2Blues's photo
Mon 12/28/15 05:49 AM
Both, Samsung S2 newest & not yet proficiently comfortable. iPhone 6 otherwise, use both, heavier iPhone. Mingle2. Difference between Mingle 2 & Mingle.