Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Sun 12/02/18 12:17 PM

Hi I have come across a couple of guys who are not putting the area where they live in correctly. They are putting places in UK when they live in Russia it is so annoying when you find out by getting an email from them telling you where they live :angry: :angry:

Well everyone knows Russian woman dig Siamese twins

no photo
Sat 12/01/18 06:57 PM
Ahh.. yes.. the left trolls.

They have all the time in the world to complain on web sites like this.. but do nothing of substance to further their views.

Nothing.. other then complain.. no time to actually do something. Too busy.. their own comment.

But that is the difference between leaders...and the followers.. complainers ;)

So... complain on.. and do.... absolutely nothing to further your cause...nothing at all, but to hit the key board letters.

Armchair quarterbacks come a dime a dozen ;)

Pathetic :)

no photo
Sat 12/01/18 05:02 PM
Growing up, my Mom told us to "play with kids your own age".. and Mom was never wrong :)

You want to have something in common... "play" with " kids" your own age.

no photo
Sat 12/01/18 04:56 PM

Chasing after you?

Women chasing men came up in another thread, the opinion was that when women chase men they run the other way.

Innately, men are the hunters and women are the nurturers. I've heard some men say they adhere to this and others say it's 2018, time for women to do the chasing.

So what are your true thoughts on this. If a woman were to pursue you, how would you really feel about that? Would you run the other way or would you feel flattered and take a risk going against what feels natural?

Contrary to belief.... woman do chase.. more then people think.

no photo
Sat 12/01/18 04:53 PM
Well that really sucks, Kip

no photo
Sat 12/01/18 04:17 PM

Most of the profiles on here are nothing more then internet construct. I am a male looking for a female, but most female profiles on here want me to pay for looking at their naked pictures (web cam). Same is true with most male profiles. Everything is done to get clicks. That is the business end of the operation. I would have a lot better luck putting a sign on my drive way with the words housekeeper needed on it.
s

I don't know. I don't pay a nickel and I get 10-15 messages a day from 1/2 naked women. Now I know they are all fake and the pics stolen, but I don't care I'm not paying for them

why are you?

no photo
Sat 12/01/18 04:01 PM

Do you find it strange that 50% of the men reaching out to me are "Widowed" and they are in their 50's and 60's?
I can understand some, but 50%. Does this present itself as a red flag?

Thanks

Nah... they are lying.. they are married... they WISH they were widowed.

no photo
Sat 12/01/18 03:56 PM

Hi can someone rat my profile

The picture reminds me of the guy on the Columbian Coffee can that I Buy.

no photo
Sat 12/01/18 03:52 PM

women have learned how to be catty and competitive with one another women. Instead of women being a support system and cheerleader for women empowerment; women have learned how to tear one another down, and one up one another. Women have also learned how to compare themselves to other women. While men back each other up and create bonding quotes, such as, “bro’s before hoes”; women don’t have a bonding system like that. In fact, it is very rare that women uplift one another and back each other up.

If I was a betting man, I would bet you don't get laid much

no photo
Sat 12/01/18 09:20 AM
If he was being honored by Gretchen Washington, a assistant school cafeteria manager instead of Beyoncé would you be starting a thread on it?

Nah... you wouldn't.. but a singer and dancer... yep.

no photo
Fri 11/30/18 06:44 PM
That is the problem with people, because someone can hold a note, sing and dance... we should listen to their political or personal views?. Somehow their song and dance carries weight?

Why.................................................?

What makes entertainers the " pulse" of America?. In their multi million dollar Ca. mansions.
Do you care what your plumber thinks about politics or do you care about his personal views?... no?.. why?.. because he doesn't sing and dance for you?

Ridicules set of standards and false idols.

Beyoncé'..Lol ;)..

or for that matter Charleston Heston (NRA).Yeah.. I'll pack a AK-47 because Heston said I should.... not.. I could care less what he said, but I like his movies.

But the gullible get swayed by Tinsel Town...Beyoncé... Come on folks.. Lol.

no photo
Fri 11/30/18 04:59 PM

Do you love to travel? What’s the best place you’ve been?

Have you tried any travel dating online website?

I wish I had the money to travel this year, but I really don't so I will just take a hit of acid instead and then let the world come to me ;)

no photo
Fri 11/30/18 04:57 PM
Wow... this thread was a big hit.. heh....

no photo
Fri 11/30/18 04:54 PM
Do you believe in astral projection

Yes I do... I have had them.

And for that reason I have started a grass roots drive to shut down all Taco bells

no photo
Fri 11/30/18 04:48 PM

I love you baby

Malaysia, United States Minor Outlying Islands     

I know, that sucks but the gals only want the major ones these days.

no photo
Fri 11/30/18 04:16 PM
I think Jackie shot him after finding Marylyn's panties in the oval office ;)

no photo
Mon 11/26/18 04:51 PM

Honduran migrant Ana Zuniga, 23, said she saw migrants open a small hole in concertina wire at a gap on the Mexican side of a levee, at which point U.S. agents fired tear gas at them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

so this is how aliens apply for asylum.. by cutting holes in our border and trying to sneak in?

I saw many interviews this week with " asylum " seekers. Not one stated a case for asylum based on our criteria for asylum.

But all said they were coming ...to get a job.

the gullible left.......

US agents fire tear gas as some migrants try to breach fence

"TIJUANA, Mexico (AP) — Hundreds of migrants approaching the U.S. border from Mexico were enveloped with tear gas Sunday after several tried to make it past fencing and wire separating the two countries".

http://www.apnews.com/72efa4f1822241c2817a2fb6aa191fb4

Not what the far right usually says. They usually say that they want to come here to get free everything. And that's far from the whole truth.

Truth is, they are willing to take the jobs that Americans are too proud to take. Many of the right gripe about these people coming over here and taking our jobs.

But many times, that person who complains about them coming here and taking our jobs if you offered that person a job emptying trash cans, they would say, "No". Because that kind of work is below them.

For these people, it's a step up. They will do that, shovel shyt or dig a ditch. It matters none to them.

So, until we can find Americans that are willing to do these jobs, in the meantime, they gotta be done by someone. And since these people are not like most spoiled Americans that think they are too good to work in a field picking watermelons, well, they will try to get into this country in any way they can think of.

Because these people really know what it's like to do without. They know what it's like to go hungry. At least these people are willing to work. And don't mind getting dirty.

It's not right to cut a hole in the fence to try to get through. But at the same time, I can understand their desperation.

Mike Rowe explains the struggling job market in one word: “spoiled”

From 2016

"Former “Dirty Jobs” host Mike Rowe, an often vocal advocate for trades and all things blue collar, was a guest on Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s show and argued that “spoiled” American workers who don’t want to get their hands dirty have contributed to job market problems".

http://rare.us/rare-news/mike-rowe-explains-the-struggling-job-market-in-one-word-spoiled/

The interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=63&v=NCxf42yhygk

Bill Kristol: "Decadent, Lazy, Spoiled, White Working Class" Americans Should Be Replaced By Immigrants

Right from the mouth of a conservative.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-09/bill-kristol-decadent-lazy-spoiled-white-working-class-americans-should-be-replaced-

Video clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=67&v=mWJSKhEwjy8

Hey Charles.. did this convoy of people not say they were seeking asylum? Was that not the theme from day one?

So I will ask the question one more time. What persecution are they fleeing from? What country is threatening their life because of race, politics or religion?

Don't tell me they re afraid of gang because we got them here too.

And if you at now saying that asylum seeking is not the case then this convoy is here just to seek U.S. residency.. no other reason.
Then sorry it doesn't work that way.

Just because they marched and demanded does not give them right to gain entry into our country. And it certainly does not give them the right to try to sneak in by cutting our barriers

Because if that was the case then the next group will be twice as large as this group.. then the next 4 times as large.. so on and so on

Simple math.

Or maybe we pull a " Mexico maneuver" and allow them in as long as they keep walking to Canada ;). We will put up bogus roadblocks and troops that stand down and move to the side as they come thru.... you know.. give the "impression" of trying to stop them.

no photo
Mon 11/26/18 04:31 PM
I have seen my share of " age does not matter" relationships in my lifetime... and not one lasted the test of time.. not one.

you see, the older person ages faster then the younger one... and eventually the younger one sees it.. glaring and moves on.

So age most certainly does matter.. big time.

But I will tell you what I have seen in those relationships.. one person making fool of him/ her self. Embarrassing their kids and family and being the brunt of jokes at the work place.

no thanks... I'll keep my self respect and play with people my own age.

no photo
Sun 11/25/18 03:56 PM

and in order to really know the challenges faced in America one would have to experience it. Right?
Denmark has a total population of 6 million with a extremely small amount of black residents ..extremely small
They don't have the same crime rate affiliated with one ethnic group that we do so they can't possible relate. How could they?.,how can you relate to something you don't live?

Their problem seems to be Muslim folks .. from what I read

In Scandinavia we are not allowed to speak about races or color of the skin. No matter race, skin or religion, we love each other so much that we got other problems…

https://youtu.be/NtlqszlsyCk

You are not allowed to speak of race or color of skin or religion...?..why?.. according to one of your fellow Scandinavian country folk on this site, you guy don't actually have that " warm and fuzzy" for the Muslims

Kind of goes against the grain of your " we love everyone " quote.

no photo
Sun 11/25/18 03:48 PM
Honduran migrant Ana Zuniga, 23, said she saw migrants open a small hole in concertina wire at a gap on the Mexican side of a levee, at which point U.S. agents fired tear gas at them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

so this is how aliens apply for asylum.. by cutting holes in our border and trying to sneak in?

I saw many interviews this week with " asylum " seekers. Not one stated a case for asylum based on our criteria for asylum.

the gullible left.......

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25