Community > Posts By > eslex58

eslex58's photo
Sat 07/04/09 06:23 AM
Hey romeo1975 congrads on the plaque. That puts u in an elite group and something like that u should take great pride in. Continued success.

FettS61, I feel ur lost and I look forward to when my sons & I can shoot together like that. It's not uncommon for that to happen but try it again. U'll find the game is the same but the conditions have changed. Just a thought, mabe u could keep the legacy going by rolling with ur sons or daughters and mabe grands. At least it's 1 thing that could help them with their focus and concentration and not to mention u might have 1 of the next superstars of bowling. U never know.

And to all, "Have a Great 4th", be careful, safe and really enjoy friends and family.

Much Luv:
Eric

eslex58's photo
Thu 07/02/09 10:22 PM
Wat's up 7z, mine is around 210 and I say it that way cause I shoot in 3 to 4 different houses in my area and my avg fluctuates between 208 to 216 but my book highest now is 219 all time high is 224. Check with someone u trust that knows ur game pretty well and ask them what would be good 4 u.

eslex58's photo
Thu 07/02/09 09:17 AM
Thanks 4 the replies, U don't have to be a pro to enjoy ur self at this. One of the best things I like about bowling is that u can take it as far as u want. If u just want a little exercise, take out a little frustration that won't get u n any trouble, enjoy a little family time & competition together, be a league, or tournament bowler and at the extreme level mabe even a pro all this is well within ur reach and not to mention very cost effective. But also I mabe a little bias lol!!!. One other thing if anyone gets started and I can be of help don't hesitate to holla at me. I'll be more than glad to lend a helping hand.

Much luv:
Eric

eslex58's photo
Thu 07/02/09 08:16 AM
Was wondering if there were any bowlers out there and if so lets chat sometime. Always looking for fellow bowlers to c how they r doing. U never know just mabe we can help each others game.

Much Luv:
Eric

eslex58's photo
Thu 07/02/09 06:03 AM
From the BBQ capital of the world the Ton, Lexington that is. drool
Much Luv:

eslex58's photo
Thu 07/02/09 05:44 AM
Virgowhat, Respectfully not. Gemini a definite:wink:. Do have a ??? 4 u FindMe1113, being that the forums are sorta massive, was wondering if a search feature could be added to help aid in narrowing the topics. Not everyone has the same interests and a forum search would allow one to narrow their search and also allow better verse ability to the site. Just a thought.

Much Luv:flowerforyou

Eric

eslex58's photo
Thu 07/02/09 05:04 AM
R.I.P Mitsuharu Misawa,
From the US, God be with his family & friends. Such a great lost.

sad2

eslex58's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:12 PM
I was so amazed of the responses that came so quickly, Thanks so very much. :smile:. Did the mingle ting but found it to be very limited for my area. So I guess for now I'll just take a good look around and just c wat happens.

Much Luv & Friendship all:
biggrin

eslex58's photo
Wed 07/01/09 03:07 PM
Hello everyone,
Only been on 4 three days now and looking forward to really enjoying myself and meeting quite a few people while being here and just mabe that very special one.

Much Luv all.

eslex58's photo
Wed 07/01/09 03:00 PM
Hello April, compared to me on here ur an old friend. Much luck in whatever ur looking for and very happy to meet u. waving