Community > Posts By > Tristan1986

Tristan1986's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:22 PM
it depends on who you talk to really. personally, i try to be as honest as possible on here because i want the girl that finds me to be just as honest . . . and if they arent who they say they are, then i never need to talk to them again, cause what is any relationship worth if it is built on lies.

Tristan1986's photo
Wed 07/08/09 01:01 AM
interesting how one simple world can set off an entire conversation between many different people.

Tristan1986's photo
Tue 06/30/09 12:52 AM
I am a new member that just joined up. i started about 2 days ago after a recommendation from a friend that has tried this site before.

so, like any new person that is looking for love on the internet, i started searching for all my possible matches. so with, thats pretty much no smoking, no kids, keeps up with their appearance to some degree, and atleast has 1 thing in common with me.

2 days, with only about 4 to 6 hours of actually being on the site, and i have exhausted the entire list of those that i wanted to get to know better or atleast talk to. i even read each and every one of the profiles to see what else i would match up with, however this does include the one liners (just here to find some fun). but even so, there werent that many of those either.

have any of yall done the same or had the same problem?

Tristan1986's photo
Sun 06/28/09 10:16 AM
i can agree to that portion. yes, if done wrong, a normal healthy body will want to eat itself if it doesn't receive the nutrition it needs to keep active.

Tristan1986's photo
Sun 06/28/09 10:14 AM
we as a community will try our best.

but please note it is hard to pay attention to hundreds of people at one time, so if it takes time to get responses don't fret.

Tristan1986's photo
Sun 06/28/09 10:10 AM
Edited by Tristan1986 on Sun 06/28/09 10:11 AM

Before you do any type of fasting you should consult your physician, if your body isnt healthy and/or strong... you can end up in hospital or worse. You cant just "fast" you need to prepare your body and mind for it

She is trying to do a Cleansing of herself, so if she does want to cleanse herself, then it will take her mind body and soul to prepare for it.

Tristan1986's photo
Sun 06/28/09 10:05 AM
hello new person

Tristan1986's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:57 AM
that may be true, but that doesn't mean that what ever food you dont eat goes to those poor souls, it just goes to someone else or goes to the trash.

you cant starve here and make someone else hundreds of miles away eat unless you send them money to buy food.

really, the only thing you could do is 1) buy food for those else where and/or 2) pray for people that aren't as fortunate

i am not a religeous person, but i still have the capability to pray.

Tristan1986's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:47 AM
a person can survive a week or so without food, but even so, that isnt a good way to cleanse yourself. lol, if you really need to do that then get a laxative. However, do NOT starve yourself, it isnt healthy and as soon as you start eating again you will try eating more than what you are already having because your body needs it.

if you want to cleanse your body, take a nice warm or hot shower or bath.

to cleanse your mind, read a good book (no smut or fan fiction)

to cleanse your soul, find peace with yourself. go for a walk and just forget the world (but pay attention to passing cars)

Tristan1986's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:05 AM
lol, i know EXACTLY how that is. i use to be that way alot, however, if you can find atleast a half hour out of the day to just clean, it seems to help alot.

so yeah, if you can, have a COMPLETE AND TOTAL day to just clean, then every day after that, find 30 mins out of your day to make sure it stays that way.

Tristan1986's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:03 AM
mine doesnt grow all that long in the first place, so i dont have much of a problem. it just needs to be trimmed and lined up every once in a while.