sendmeamessage44's photo
Wed 11/25/09 12:56 PM

you say "internet based".....so thats where we meet and primarily interact?

Would I have an occasional visit?

If I could see the person atleast every two weeks...yes...I know I could be faithful. Anything more than two weeks out would be too much for me.

I need to know I'm not loving a memory or a fantasy...I would have to resolve the proximity issue as well.

To know there is a light at the end of the tunnel...so to speak.

well put

sendmeamessage44's photo
Thu 11/19/09 11:00 AM
they will not repeat denver or san antonio will knock them out. also the east have better teams then the west now. boston is by far the best in the league n orlando and cleveland are both solid. it's hard to say for certain before the trade deadline cause anyone could pull a big move off b4 then. plus if iverson accepts a bench role (highly unlikely) he could b huge for a title contender

sendmeamessage44's photo
Tue 11/17/09 02:44 PM
i'm from detroit and trust me i'm the biggest lions fan ever however the lions will lose because of the inepptitude of william clay ford and the lingering effect of matt millen

sendmeamessage44's photo
Wed 07/22/09 11:13 PM
do not say u r a cleveland browns fan lol they hate that

sendmeamessage44's photo
Sun 07/19/09 10:12 PM
i;m a gigantic fan of the books but hated this movie immensly. kinda annoyed me. i was one of the nut cases that saw it at midnight it was soooooooo not worth it

sendmeamessage44's photo
Sat 07/04/09 11:02 PM
i can certainly relate man and it kinda stinks lol it seems to happen more often then not but what can you do? gotta pick your head up and hope that the right one comes along and is totally worth the wait