Community > Posts By > animegil21

animegil21's photo
Sat 06/27/09 03:40 PM
Hello i am new here:) Why is so hard to have a relation in this day ? I mean why mans wants to own you but in the mean time they want they freedom.I will tell you my story i hade a long distant relation whit a guy everthing was like in a dream ,every day speaking on the phone,and when finaly i spend a week whit him it was lovely but when we went out for a party it was a disaster,i mean he was al the time gone and his friends came to me asking where he is and i didint know finaly i get tired waiting for him i started to speak and dance whit other guy. Oh that was my big mistake i think because after that he saw that i was dancing whit another guy he didint even say a word to me al night but he was chatting whit a lot of women in that night anyway the end whe we had a fight because of that he told me : What was i thinking when i danced whit that guy i was selfish because i didint care WHAT WILL THINK HIS FRIENDS and i am not that important for him to be jealous auch ...:(.Oke this is just a example
example cruel mans can be.Can you help me just answering one quetion Did i do something wrong dancing whit a another guy,and the mean time he was flirting whit all the girls in the club?