Community > Posts By > rickyross210

rickyross210's photo
Thu 07/02/09 11:18 AM
So isn't is always an awkward thing when either you are shy or you're trying to talk to a shy person for the first time and the sound of a pindrop can be heard for miles??? How does someone who is used to chatting up a storm cope with that or is it just bad chemistry?

rickyross210's photo
Thu 07/02/09 11:11 AM
I think a dinner is a good way to meet someone. It allows you to talk over food, so if there is awkward silence, you can quickly stuff your face lol. Ahh just kidding but yes I do think it adds a spacefiller when you're not sure what to say.

rickyross210's photo
Thu 06/25/09 08:49 AM
So I am originally from San Antonio Texas, but I have been living in Wyoming for almost two years and I'll be heading down in a couple of weeks and was hoping to meet a girl to spend some time with since I've lost contact with most of my friends and I am single and wouldn't mind meeting someone new. So if you're interested please email me @ rickyrrj@gmail.com. I'll check my emails daily. I am willing to give out my phone number but hopefully I can email chat with someone first then go from there. Well hope to find someone. I am athletic, in great shape, 5'10", and have a steady job and my own place. So if interested in a friendship or possibly more, let me know :) And I'll try to check this thing regularly too also. Thanks!

Ricky