Community > Posts By > ccnesvo

ccnesvo's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:55 AM
yes i do agree

but

the girls i talk to do know what they want in a guy. i tend to stay away from the girls who havent found themselves yet.

ccnesvo's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:48 AM
yes i know but thats why im asking the girls, girls know what they want for the most part, most girls have the same opinion.

its fine if guys answer to

ccnesvo's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:38 AM

Sorry if this is a bit judgemental, but get a hair style... The one in the pic ain't workin your sweet features :D

i need new pics ^^

ccnesvo's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:33 AM
Edited by ccnesvo on Sat 08/22/09 06:37 AM
i live alone not with my mom just wanted you to know that

and yea the cell # was a bad move on my part.

ccnesvo's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:28 AM
yea

go ahead share your opinion im open to it.

it is what im asking for anyway

ccnesvo's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:22 AM
criticising posts isnt a good thing ether, if you read what iv posted i give respect to the pl who give me respect

ccnesvo's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:02 AM

Could it be the haircut?

this is a old pic so i dont have the same hair cut, but how are pl going to know that so i guess i need a more resent pic of myself

ccnesvo's photo
Sat 08/22/09 05:55 AM
its a little harder then you think at least for me cuz im one of meny unlucky pl who get to live in a small town. my tiny town of 8000 isnt that bad cuz thare are towns around here that only have 15 pl living in them. but yea i guess ill keep doing my thing

ccnesvo's photo
Sat 08/22/09 05:22 AM
hello im a 19 yr old male who is honest, nice, funny and very loveing.

now for the reason why i posted this.

i want the ladys to tell me what im doing wrong and tell me why pl wont respond when i talk to them and why its so hard to find a girl worth my time.

you see i live by very basic rules dont smoke, only give respect to the pl who respect me and never think badly about someone i dont even know. i even had an ex tell me that i was one of the nicest guys she has ever been with. so what am i doing wrong? im nice , im a good person i tend to think about others befor myself so what makes me so undateable.

ccnesvo's photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:44 AM
iv only been with three girls and out of the three the worst one would be this girl heather

it lasted about a month but then she dumped me for some guy she was friends with 7 yrs ago AND then 3 days later the guy cheated on her. when she called me and told me she was cheated on i laughed so hard on the inside.

ccnesvo's photo
Sat 08/22/09 01:42 AM
happy come on i cant just talk to myself

someone talk to me

ccnesvo's photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:25 PM
Hey, whats up

i just want to meet some new pl

feel free to hit me up, just dont hit me hard im delicate haha

1 2 3 5 Next