Community > Posts By > tn1801

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:10 PM
Thanks, buddy. That's encouraging that you met someone at Target. Believe me, I'm always looking.

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 07:51 PM
I'm at the end of my proverbial rope here and hope someone can help me figure it out. Obviosly, if you look at my profile, I look quite different than most people. I have extensive tattoo work and believe myself to be a somewhat handsome guy, tired of the same type of women I usually meet. I'm on this site like the rest of you, looking for someone. I've never been on one of these before, but I'm on two other sites as well. So far, absolutely nothing has panned out. Am I in the wrong arena to find a relationship? It is usually no problem for me to find someone in a bar. However, women you pick up in bars generally don't work out, from my experience anyway. If they had, I wouldn't be here. I am a very normal person. My last two relationships have been with tattooed women. I don't necessarily want that, I happen to find it very alluring and attractive. I just want a freakin' normal relationship. So my question to you all, especially women, is... Am I just S.O.L. on these sites and should keep trying the bar way of meeting someone? Thank you for any advice you can give.

no photo
Wed 06/24/09 11:33 PM
Social Distortion. Always Social Distortion.

no photo
Wed 06/24/09 11:28 PM
OK, my turn. How does it look? And should I smile in my photo? I thought it looked cool, but tell me if it doesn't.

no photo
Wed 06/24/09 10:21 PM
Greetings, fellow single people(I assume single). I'm Tim, a very tattooed individual, but very normal, looking to meet same. Female of course. Are ya'll out there? Let me hear ya!:tongue: