Community > Posts By > SerenitySeven

SerenitySeven's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:54 PM
So sweetly, you sigh, against my cheek... What is this dream you have brought to me?... Of soft and simple, passions blissful... Like sunset to the breeze... Your skin that brands my fingertips, a fire like no other... Kisses satin upon my lips, to set me dancing above the clouds... A love that aching within my soul and just beyond my reach... I close my eyes with salty memories... For when I awake, a dream you will be... Though yet your sigh, so softly sweet, still brushes against my cheek...

SerenitySeven's photo
Tue 06/30/09 03:51 PM
For when, at once, I stand tipsy on the edge - Oblivion sweetly sighing against my breath - Intake slow and piercing tenderly - My eyes see only you - I lean unto an invisible kiss, to feel what arms cannot find me - Slowly lost, tears fall to nothing - a cascade of innocence remembered - I give the Wind her coveted trophy - And let myself fall to you...

SerenitySeven's photo
Mon 06/29/09 06:28 PM
Thank you to those who have given me such a warm welcome! :-)

SerenitySeven's photo
Mon 06/29/09 06:06 PM
Thank you! I actually have a couple of poems already posted in there. Hopefully will have some more up soon! :-)

SerenitySeven's photo
Mon 06/29/09 05:23 PM
I am SerenitySeven. Or at least that is what we will go with for now. I am alittle unusual with a love for writing and the arts. I try to keep up working on both when I can. I am a dreamer and hardcore romantic. Still believe there is that one for me. Anyone seen him? I also have a beautiful daughter who is my world. Fortunately I love acting like a big kid and stretching my imagination, so having a kid comes in handy! What would you like to know?

SerenitySeven's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:29 PM
Thank you so! :-)

SerenitySeven's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:22 PM
Dark, and though intrepid be, a fear that cannot reach me. The lust that seeps in memories deep keeps passions within reach. Timid fingertips that seek the shadow not foreseen. Breathing caught on Desire's edge sets light a wicked smile. Temptation beguiled by right and wrong, no angel on my shoulder sits. For want of you my soul will never relinquish. To taste of skin as salty sweet on a tongue of coated sugar. A sigh of shaky heavensent heat to lend to my desires. Pleasure purring under Love's most eager gaze, I bring you satisfaction complete. Deep kisses, intoxicating as the sweetest wine, stain upon your lips. To bring you in, my broken prince, for want you will never long. So lay under my caresses, my love so warm and wanton, and let me devour you...

SerenitySeven's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:36 PM
Edited by SerenitySeven on Sun 06/28/09 08:37 PM
I held my breath under your caress in the melancholy moonlight. Like the wind, a teasing subtleness that takes my air away. Honey amber gold, my eyes with wishes sweet. And wash from me the pain that cuts beyond my soul. Your touch, a gentle forget-me-not, no time can ever quench. Your eyes, your soul, your presence near, I count on minutes endless. To lose myself again, once more yours to take. A dream that no longer I vanquish, even as shielded I open my eyes to the pouting stars, a smile bittersweet. I blow a kiss upon the breeze, to take this fantasy to where you are. To find you, true missing part of me. To bring you home, whoever you are. Then close my eyes and rest my weary head and once again, I dream...