Community > Posts By > alexma02

alexma02's photo
Sun 12/06/15 12:11 AM
I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise, in your profile so i will like to get too now you more better if you do not mind

alexma02's photo
Sun 12/06/15 12:10 AM
I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise, in your profile so i will like to get too now you more better if you do not mind

alexma02's photo
Sun 12/06/15 12:09 AM

alexma02's photo
Sun 12/06/15 12:08 AM

alexma02's photo
Sun 12/06/15 12:02 AM

I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise,in your profile so i will like to get too now you more better if you do not mind smooched

alexma02's photo
Sun 12/06/15 12:01 AM

I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise,in your profile so i will like to get too now you more better if you do not mind

alexma02's photo
Sat 12/05/15 11:59 PM

I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise,in your profile so i will like to get too now you more better if you do not mind