Community > Posts By > Auryss_Valeria

Auryss_Valeria's photo
Tue 06/23/09 01:09 PM
<stretches and yawns>
Too much excitement for me. I'm gonna take a nap for a while; m'lady, you can find me here if you want to hire me for your travels.

<flies off>

Auryss_Valeria's photo
Tue 06/23/09 12:47 PM
<climbs on the edge of the cup and scoops water up, drinking it neatly then faces the human woman again>

I can travel with you, but that's if you want to hire me. I can scout or spy and I'm good with locks and ahhh opening them. But I don't just go wandering over the countryside for free...a pixie got to eat too, you know.
<grins to show that she's just being business-like>
Of course, it also depends on if there's a job in this town for someone like me...this seems to be a good place to stay.

Auryss_Valeria's photo
Tue 06/23/09 12:27 PM

I am sorry to hear that.Would you not like to get back there sometime.
You are you afraid to.

I was told that it is a most beautiful place.

<Flies down to hover in front of the human>
It is beautiful. And it's really not a matter of wanting to go back or not. I was...I didn't leave because I wanted to. I had to leave. And I won't be let back in.

<flies over to bar and stands on it.>

So what's the point of going to a place you can't enter?

<turns to Samwise> May I also have some water? I can drink from a thimble if you've got one...

Auryss_Valeria's photo
Tue 06/23/09 12:16 PM

Did I offend the pixie. It was not my intention, and am surely sorry for that.

I was only inquiring. The life of my people hangs in the balance.
If I don't find the Sacred Woods and this talking tree I would have failed my people.

I cannot fail and I will not fail even if i have to find it on my own I will.

"The situation sounds dire. I do hope you find this forest. I have no idea of the whereabouts. I am lucky to be here to tell you the truth. We hobbits usually keep to ourselves and rarely venture outside our shires," Samwise replies.

<sweet, haunting music is heard from above as the pixie plays on its pipes... and then stops.>

Oh all right. Yes, I know where the Sacred Wood is. I just can't go into it, ya see? I haven't been in the Sacred Woods for...hundreds of years, human time. You didn't offend me, it's okay. You just didn't know...

Auryss_Valeria's photo
Tue 06/23/09 11:31 AM
<turns and looks at the human>
Oh, the great wizard says that? Yeah, I know about it. Just try not to advertise the fact, you know what I mean? I can't help it I'm a pixie and apparently everyone knows that's where they all come from.

<sighs> hey, not your fault...and good luck, I'm sure you'll find the tree just fine.

<flies up into the rafters and disappears into the gloom, muttering to herself>

Auryss_Valeria's photo
Tue 06/23/09 11:15 AM

No I don't but may be his powers might be able to help me.
If I don't get to the sacred woods my people may die. They have been cursed .

Oh wow...that's too bad.

<Flies over to the window and stares out of it, watching the townsfolk walking by>

Auryss_Valeria's photo
Tue 06/23/09 11:03 AM
Edited by Auryss_Valeria on Tue 06/23/09 11:05 AM

The Sacred woods holds the key to saving my people.
I seek the talking tree.

Oh. So you think this Boromir knows where this talking tree is?

Auryss_Valeria's photo
Tue 06/23/09 10:45 AM
"The Sacred Woods? I never heard of it. I myself am a bit worried for Boromir. He never adventured before even though he is in good hands," Samwise mentions looking up at the human.

<looks thoughtful at the mention of the Sacred Woods>

Excuse me, human? Why do you want to go to the Sacred Woods? I mean, what's there?

Auryss_Valeria's photo
Tue 06/23/09 10:44 AM
"This is most exciting. Well welcome to the Green Dragon's Tavern. The finest in town I say. I am not sure if we have accomodations of one so small, but we can arrange something. Well concerning work I cannot say. There are plenty of place to go to find work. I can ask Criani Peracien the owner of this tavern to see if she could use an extra help here, but that is all I can do," the small hobbit says.

And more than I would have asked, thank you! I may be small, but I do have my uses...

Auryss_Valeria's photo
Tue 06/23/09 10:38 AM
<flies up to Samwise>
Greetings! Yes, I am a pixie. My name is Auryss.
I've been traveling and ended up here, in this town...looking for work, if it's to be had?

Auryss_Valeria's photo
Tue 06/23/09 10:03 AM
<zips from bar to table, looking for something to eat...some crumbs of bread, a few drops of wine or mead...>
{wonders if the minotaur will be back...they're messy eaters and surely I can find something to eat if *he* is having dinner--just a matter of asking politely, of course. HEHE}

Auryss_Valeria's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:58 AM
Edited by Auryss_Valeria on Tue 06/23/09 09:58 AM
<a bubble of light enters and flits around>
Greetings, gentle beings...hey, where is everyone?

Auryss_Valeria's photo
Mon 06/22/09 05:02 PM
snickers rudely at the question and flits out the window...
(to return at some other time)

Auryss_Valeria's photo
Mon 06/22/09 04:56 PM
Pixies haven't died out. Most of them still live in the Sacred Woods. I um just decided to see the world, so here I am.
And what's good to eat around here?

Auryss_Valeria's photo
Mon 06/22/09 04:34 PM
Edited by Auryss_Valeria on Mon 06/22/09 04:35 PM
Ahhh, that's the usual thing they ask....pixies are rare, doncha know? And that's what I am. A pixie.
<staying out of reach of both of them>

Auryss_Valeria's photo
Mon 06/22/09 04:30 PM
<flies up and lands on the minotaur's nose>
Can you see me now?
<and flits away, out of range>

Auryss_Valeria's photo
Mon 06/22/09 04:24 PM
<entering the tavern as a little ball of purple light, buzzing around and checking things out>
Greetings, gentle beings!
<Settles on the bar>

2 Next