Community > Posts By > LilLadyBlack

LilLadyBlack's photo
Sat 08/18/12 07:53 AM
Hmm type of guy im attracted to. Heavily tattooed. the more ink the better, Lumberjacks. You know those big burly bearded manly men types. yea im weird but i like them big and tall. what can i say

LilLadyBlack's photo
Tue 08/14/12 05:30 PM

Three years ago I lost my husband and the father of my children. They were still pretty young when he passed and I dont think they remember much of the way life was when he was still with us (though ill never forget a single moment) But lately my son has been hasseling me about dating and how its not fair that I have a dad and he doesnt. Even goes as far as picking out guys on tv that he thinks would be perfect.

Now Im not against dating. I just havent felt the need to go back into the dating world just yet. Maybe because Im afraid of all the creepers I hear about on tv. But none the less I could use some advice both on how to explain to the kids why I dont want to get into it again.

LilLadyBlack's photo
Fri 01/22/10 03:48 PM
yuuper

LilLadyBlack's photo
Thu 01/14/10 10:28 AM
cap and bloomers

LilLadyBlack's photo
Thu 01/14/10 10:27 AM
Used

LilLadyBlack's photo
Thu 01/14/10 10:24 AM
ToCute

LilLadyBlack's photo
Thu 01/14/10 10:23 AM
stop peeping in my winders! lol

Sleeps skyclad

LilLadyBlack's photo
Thu 01/14/10 10:22 AM
Me!:banana: rofl

LilLadyBlack's photo
Thu 01/14/10 10:21 AM
Do you even remember your natural color

LilLadyBlack's photo
Thu 01/14/10 10:19 AM
inking

LilLadyBlack's photo
Thu 01/14/10 10:17 AM
Scotland

LilLadyBlack's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:27 AM
Where can I find me a mole like that?

LilLadyBlack's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:26 AM
dAM I cant sleep

LilLadyBlack's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:25 AM
Doodling

LilLadyBlack's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:23 AM
Is the lost brady kid

LilLadyBlack's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:22 AM
a painting apron

LilLadyBlack's photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:58 PM
Fourth of July
a pome for Monty

It was the way it felt,
my naked body against the cool grass,
That made me want you so.

The risk of being walked up on,
as your mouth roamed my body,
That made my blood race.

Just me and you,
under the bright stars and fireworks,
Everyone so unaware of us.

But the way you took me with such power,
made me cry out your name is such passion,
And made me crave you so!

-----------------

Flowers
Zol was here now he’s gone,
with my heart in his teeth.
He came like a wild storm,
but now he’s gone and the damage is done.
My heart is broken my eyes are flooded,
I am dead any nobody knows!
Jon was here but now he’s gone,
life I will live.
Soon flowers will grow and birds will sing,
where he once was.
Life will go on for our love was once true,
my heart will grow back.
zol my heart id back and I will love again.

------------------------

Matthew

I wish you weren’t such a liar!
I wish you understood me!
I wish I understood you and your ways!
I wish I knew what you were thinking!
I wish I never met you!
But most of at...
I wish I could HATE you!
But i can’t I love you too much.
I wish I didn’t!

LilLadyBlack's photo
Fri 10/30/09 01:34 PM
Ive got one on my neck....And another on one of my arms. Im working on my sleeves currently...Then Im gonna do my chest and back...Then maybe Ill be done for a while.

Sometimes I think my life would be easier if I just dated a tattoo artist

LilLadyBlack's photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:11 AM
we sat on the swing in the center of the park. i had my arm around her waist & she felt so small. i turned to smell her soft hair & kissed her forehead gently to mask the fact that that i was breathing in deeply to preserve the memory.

my head rested on his shoulder as we sat in the calm garden swing. his left arm around my waist would occasionaly give me a light squeeze. he turned his body slightly & gave me a soft, warm kiss on my forehead, just to the left of my temple.

i felt his heartbeat through my lips & it made me feel safe. i asked him what he was thinking simply because i craved to know everything about him.

he took a deep breath & curiously yet genuinely asked what i was thinking. i blinked at the question & silently gathered my thoughts.

i felt her tense up, & i hoped to god that i hadn/t said something wrong. he sat silently & i waited for her to speak. to say something. that silence was deafening. i felt ashamed for putting him on the spot, but my intentions were real.

i thought about love. how i loved him, how i carelessly assumed he loved me in return. i thought about the unquestioning love of children. i thought about the flowers fully in bloom around the park, i thought about the trees & how they used to be bare, now alive & green. i thought about my mother in the hospital, disease, death, fear. i thought about opportunity, possibility, my future, our future.

my palms started sweating as i waited still longer. he held my hand anyway. as he sighed i braced myself for the worst. he looked up at me & i felt the love in his eyes. i felt calmer, & then he finally spoke.

a slow smile spread across my face as all of these thoughts jumbled around in my head. i gently reached for his hand & as our fingers instinctivly laced, i sighed & looked up at him as i calmly said,
". . . . nothing."

the word "nothing" came tumbling out of his mouth.
i never believed him.

LilLadyBlack's photo
Fri 10/30/09 07:31 AM
Not the car in the pic...But a pintoflowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6