Community > Posts By > jls24

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 06:25 PM
I see a lot of my favorites on here. Since I moved out to the country the little Methodist church I've been going to is contemporary but they're not as progressive in their music. I guess that goes with going from a church of 4000 people to one with 200. My all time favorite is Savior King by Hillsong United, but I do like From the Inside Out, Take it All, and some other artists like Tim Hughes and the Pasion crew.

Here is my favorite.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7BQzic-zLs

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 04:59 PM
I grew up in Evansville and now I'm in Warrick County about 20 miles from the east side.

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 04:36 PM
Edited by jls24 on Sun 06/21/09 04:37 PM
Hi everyone, I'm James from southwest Indiana. I'm 24 now and haven't been in a relationship since I was 19 and that was not so serious. I find it hard to talk to ladies my own age in traditional settings so I thought the internet would be a better medium to try. I recently went to a high school reunion where I realized I still had the mindset of a high school student which is probably why. I've been able to keep a decent job and all that but I see my old friends starting families and buying houses and I realize I'm way behind. I feel like I've got to turn that around now.

Any advice on the profile would be great. I know I don't look too healthy in the picture, but I don't have a scanner or digital camera and that is the only one online I could find. I don't drink too often, maybe once a month, but that was at a Christmas party.