Community > Posts By > Looking4PB

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 09:44 AM
I was in a conversation where everyone had a picture and a quotation from them and someone else answers their questions. I need to get back there & can't find it - don't know what it's called - my clicking on forum or blog didn't find it - was it a chatroom? I need to know how to get back there - I was conversing with someone last time on Mingles. I am a newbie at this.
what

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 04:20 PM

bigsmile You are very methodical, Looking4PBbigsmile

Well, I try. think

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 04:08 PM
Edited by Looking4PB on Sun 06/21/09 04:13 PM

Well according to Christians, you can do anything wrong that you want to. Christ already died for all the sins ever commited.glasses

had a few christians tell me i`m going to hell for not believing in there religoun

guess god is going to have to off another son of his to pay for that sin

I was told that because I'm Jewish I will go to hell for not accepting Christ as my saviour. My answer is simply that it says in the Ten Commandments that I should honor my father and mother. To change religions would be to ignore that obligation.

No one has yet to offer a salient response to that assertion.

When God called Abraham, the bible said that He called
him from his father's house in his father's land. God
told Abraham to come away ffrom his father and to go to
a land far away that God would lead him to. God did
not say "Get your father's blessing or even agreement
or permission to go far away to an unknown land led by a
previously unknown God. God said just to go, to obey
HIM, God, not his father in getting direction for his
life - and Abraham did just that, trusting that God would
keep him from the robbers, wild beasts, lack of food
and water.

In the books of 1 & 2 Kings there were kings of Israel who
worshipped idols, but their son(s) destroyed all of his
father's idols after the son came into power. The bible
says the son(s)did right in the sight of the Lord. The
father did not agree to it because he worshipped them.
As a result of the son(s) behavior, God went further
and blessed all Israel for it.

When God touches you, as I totally believe He will, if
you do what the "How to know God" video suggests and
keep in touch with the Sid Roth programs/videos and
When needed, talk to Sid Roth about your questions/
direction, (at www.sidroth.org) clarity will come.

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 02:52 PM

Well according to Christians, you can do anything wrong that you want to. Christ already died for all the sins ever commited.glasses

had a few christians tell me i`m going to hell for not believing in there religoun

I was told that because I'm Jewish I will go to hell for not accepting Christ as my saviour. My answer is simply that it says in the Ten Commandments that I should honor my father and mother. To change religions would be to ignore that obligation.

Please refer to the other posting(s) for my reply.

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 02:48 PM
Edited by Looking4PB on Sun 06/21/09 02:49 PM

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 02:43 PM

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 02:40 PM

Dan99 Please look at the end of pg 4 of the postings. It's
my first posting and I didn't do it right so I ended up putting the posting there!

Just look for the oops sign oops

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:55 PM

Rply to posting 5255

Sorry his website is at www.sidroth.org

oops

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:49 PM
First of all to believe in Jesus as the Messiah does not mean that you have to change religions. It means that you are a Jewish person who believes in Jesus as an EXTENSION of your jewish faith. That Jesus is the fulfillment of the Torah or the old covenant. There
are a lot of Jews like this. They are called Messianic Jews.

One of them is Sid Roth, a Messianic Jew. He has his own TV program throughout Canada and the United States. It is an AWESOME program. You need to go to his website at www.sidroth.com. There you can check out the program. It's called "It's Supernatural". It's God's supernatural activities that are disclosed because alot of people don't know what supernatural things GOD is doing on the earth, with HIS power.

There you can download the videos of his programs, of his bio, and to explain about being Messianic Jewish. All kinds of healings are taking place from his programs on that website. I myself got a healing when Sid Roth prayed for the TV audience. I was diagnosed with A-Vascular Necrosis which means the bones were dying at the knees. I was supposed to have a knee replacement. When he prayed for me I could stand up for the first time using my legs. I couldn't do that before for years. I can walk like I couldn't walk before - that limp is GONE. Anyway there's video to click on how to know God. Please check it out!!