Community > Posts By > tiagos

tiagos's photo
Wed 01/06/16 05:54 PM
someone

tiagos's photo
Tue 01/05/16 04:26 PM
i love you = generical like

for the feeling i use: i'm in trouble...

tiagos's photo
Tue 01/05/16 04:15 PM
no, just friendship. cause if you really want this relationship with that girl, you or her must relocate. but if both wanna do it, tell always the true, buy your ticket and make it real.

tiagos's photo
Mon 01/04/16 06:04 PM
joe satriani is best player i ever heard cause anybody sings in his band, the melody come from his guitar that sings.
others are just famous

tiagos's photo
Sun 01/03/16 07:24 PM
yes, only if you are sure that you will for married with this person.
i relocated once and had my heart broke, but it was in neighbor city.
the return was so worse.
now only for marriage.

tiagos's photo
Sun 01/03/16 06:29 PM
hahaha it is not only for the women, for us men, to find this girl is much more complicated

tiagos's photo
Sun 01/03/16 06:12 PM
because i'm tired to receive negative answer from who i dream.
now i stopped to search and accept more to leave this single life.

tiagos's photo
Sun 01/03/16 05:44 PM
this is the big problem on find someone here, is very easy to choose. and the people thinks in find someone perfect. (unreal)

tiagos's photo
Wed 12/09/15 12:55 PM
it is hard to say, i'm trying to find a woman to marry. my dream is to live in a better place. i work hard to get few in the end of month here. no matter where but i want to get out of here. i can drive a long haul truck, operate heavy machines and many things. certainly i'll dedicate all my life to someone that believe in my dream. i can learn to love, but stay hungry... i don't want to learn it.

tiagos's photo
Wed 12/09/15 11:14 AM
you can be the owner of the world, but if anybody loves you, probably you'll have a deep hole in your heart and nothing will complete it.

tiagos's photo
Mon 11/23/15 10:53 AM
me and after dont know who is the others 4