Community > Posts By > jooe22

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 01:12 AM
That is true Searay260 and I agree with you there

Complicated issue, all one can say is, it's about "preferences".
WHY they have these preferences, only they know.

I don't typically look at race at all, and as much as hate generalities, I find Black and Asian women are better in bed then white women.(OMG I can feel the heat alreadylaugh )
But that is of course a generality...I've had some white women that were very good lovers.

In any case, the reasons for what anyone is looking for is as diverse as there are people.

no photo
Fri 08/12/16 07:15 AM
hahaha fun huh?

no photo
Fri 08/12/16 07:14 AM
Good for you and Good luck. that's is good news.

no photo
Thu 08/11/16 12:46 AM
Edited by jooe22 on Thu 08/11/16 12:50 AM
Seems like most of my African sister only want to meet Whites here, Some headlines even go " WHITES ONLY". And Most White don't respond to Black brothers. When you say hi to someone most they will judge you so quickly but my point is, we are all here looking for different things, and because some people re not open there will stay looking for something that never exists. it is good to be open. sometime race doesn't matter. its about how you know and feel. anyway this my observation

no photo
Mon 03/14/16 10:28 PM
Go on..........
That is the spirit..... Love come to those who believe it.

no photo
Sat 03/12/16 09:33 PM
At first I was serious, but after sometime, fooling around makes sense because of people around, so many fake and confused people with no idea of what they want.. Gess!!!