Community > Posts By > Part_of_Sand

no photo
Wed 06/17/09 08:20 AM
Thanks... for the welcome. I'll try to keep the messing up to a small amount...lol

no photo
Wed 06/17/09 07:50 AM
Edited by Part_of_Sand on Wed 06/17/09 07:51 AM
Frieda means freedom in german, My mom had to name after her aunt we all know everyone has an Aunt Frieda.....grrrrrrr

no photo
Wed 06/17/09 07:43 AM
I have a son and a daughter but my cat is the biggest kid of all. I also find that it gives me the most love so if you have a cat or a dog concider yourself a parent too.

no photo
Wed 06/17/09 07:23 AM
Edited by Part_of_Sand on Wed 06/17/09 07:24 AM
Hello everyone name is Sand. Hope everyone is having a great day so far.. I'm new to this chat forum thing so if I am messing up please let me know. I'm 38 single mom.

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 01:43 AM
Edited by Part_of_Sand on Tue 06/16/09 01:47 AM
Silent Sam all the way... but then we have samboca a more refinded taste I do believe...Don't you think?
Beer can't stand the stuff....
Vodka cooler... nice on a hot day with a little ice
Rye.... a drink to forget your ex right along with your underware..blushes
Tequila...Hold the whole darn thing not on my drinking menu
Can't remember the name of that really sour shooters... ewe is all I have to say..might as well find a lemon... bla
Anyway what about a nice pina colta - ahhhh sand surf and nicly tanned men... heaven
What do you think?

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 01:28 AM
Edited by Part_of_Sand on Tue 06/16/09 01:29 AM
Hello all. Not to sure how this all works but as a few of the posts say jump right in so here I am. I remember when there use to be regular chat rooms where noone knew who was talking and you kept getting pop up windows... at this momment I kind of miss thous. I must beg you to forgive my spelling a little bit rusty with the key board besides it sticks. Anyway that is my 2 cents for right now.