Community > Posts By > Hatter777

Hatter777's photo
Thu 09/03/09 11:19 AM
Yes same mountain same moon at the top and same message god is love and let go of all the fleshly attacments and live in it but again people find that bliss and just want to share so they try to get someone off their path cause they can't see how thiers would lead to bliss when their own does so they get frustrated fall off the mountain and figure if they could get support they could climb up easier but then it leads to war

Hatter777's photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:59 AM
Some are coming to the realisation and creating new movements I can name four religios movements that go way back and who knows this may be part of the dance yall are being cynical if u think its half empty it will be

Hatter777's photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:37 AM
So its not the religion its the closed mindedness. Do ya really think god wanted to fight over him. And who has the biggest **** wins. Lol but it is looking that way. Neither wiccans or buddhist fought for it and look how big they are. But I tell ya the communties are!! Peaceful

Hatter777's photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:22 AM

Unity is a key point if we could accept the diversity of all religions then we can live in harmony but religion entail dogma spirituality would be a better term. But it does bring peace of mind. Its just all the blazers don't see all the trails are on the same mountain and we see the same moon when we get to the top. It is a way of peace but we want everyone to see our trail and people get frustrated when people don't look then get violent. The mind is like a parachute it only works when its open. Maybe every one should look at all the trails like this and enjoy the multiplicity of the universal one. And no not all religions do not create war how many were made in the name of wicca or buddha?

But if you think about it, thats like that everywhere you go, such as racism and separation amongst people but if people learned how to cope with one another and respect the fact people are different. Maybe this world could be a better place. But I do agree with the one religion thing, because it will bring more people together instead of segregation.

Yes, it is like that everywhere you go. People have a pack mentality, we all want to be part of a group of like-minded, like-looking, like-believing people. As long as we all are different, this is the case. Therefore, people will never really learn to get along, because there will always be someone somewhere wanting to be better or more powerful.

However, this thread was specifically about religion. If you look at religion from a historical perspective, you will find that almost all religions, especially Western religions, instill an "us against everyone else who doesn't believe as we do and if they don't believe as we do, we'll make them" mentality, Christians over the last 2000 years being the worst of the bunch. If you look at every war, you will find most had at least a minor cause in religion.

I look at what is, not what I wish it was.

And, to go off-topic, I don't believe that organized religion brings people together, I think it's highly divisive and it is designed to be that way.

Hatter777's photo
Thu 08/27/09 11:42 AM
And then he saw the activity and caught a nut and busted it with his hand

Hatter777's photo
Thu 08/27/09 11:40 AM
He saw nothing he looked and saw it was desolate and wondered where everone went

Hatter777's photo
Thu 08/27/09 11:16 AM
All right boys and girls its story time ill start and you add on to it try to implement the person above you if possible. All right there once a gallient prince upon a white steed who rode shyly into an unknown town and upon his arrival he saw....

Hatter777's photo
Wed 08/26/09 01:16 PM
Welcome blue eyes. I have met a few people here. The best way is to go through the mutual matches. Or see who is on line an email them. Or see who viewed you and message them.

Hatter777's photo
Wed 08/12/09 09:53 AM
I have hooked up with one and let's just say it was interesting

Hatter777's photo
Wed 07/01/09 07:04 PM

Why is a raven like a writing desk?
. I wiuldnt ask if I knew

Hatter777's photo
Wed 07/01/09 07:01 PM

we are quiet
. I see march hare. Wonder: do we dream of the butterfly or does the butterfly dream of us

The one who has the most post will WIN !!!

He's been here longerlaugh
flowerforyou
. O I see but the pictures new. .I shall keep the handle though cause I couldn't carry a tune without it. Now if you want to compete we can have a caucas race. 2010 I'm. TherE johnny

Hatter777's photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:55 PM

we are quiet
. I see march hare. Wonder: do we dream of the butterfly or does the butterfly dream of us

Hatter777's photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:45 PM

Hello! I'm 34 years old and I'm from Brazil... I'd love to make new friends (men and women) and get in touch with men who would like a relationship with a Brazilian woman... flowerforyou
. Curiuoser, and curiouser and alluring

if you say so...:smile:
. I didn't. Say that, I said brazil is alluring

Hatter777's photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:24 PM

Hello! I'm 34 years old and I'm from Brazil... I'd love to make new friends (men and women) and get in touch with men who would like a relationship with a Brazilian woman... flowerforyou
. Curiuoser, and curiouser and alluring

Hatter777's photo
Tue 06/30/09 08:57 PM

Twinkle, twinkle, little bat!
How I wonder what you're at!
Up above the world you fly,
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

it's six o'clock time for me to fly

stupidest tea party I was ever at in all my life
. You gots to have a book or your a true fan. I dub you hare. Now what's with your picture are you 1 person or 3u

Hatter777's photo
Tue 06/30/09 08:53 PM
If two men take an hour to dig a hole how long would it take to dig half a hole.

Hatter777's photo
Tue 06/30/09 08:49 PM

And a sheep and some velcro gloves.
. Wow! I think I just fell of my stool

Hatter777's photo
Tue 06/30/09 08:46 PM

I just did. Now what about dormy I'm supposed to remember what he said

He said feed your head.
. Only if I could. But I can't find a trinkle well.

Hatter777's photo
Tue 06/30/09 08:43 PM
Damn it he's. Gone. Hare hare hear hare, har hardy har

Hatter777's photo
Tue 06/30/09 08:39 PM
I just did. Now what about dormy I'm supposed to remember what he said

Previous 1 3