drosminieks's photo
Thu 06/02/16 01:24 PM
boring

drosminieks's photo
Thu 11/19/15 09:43 AM
610glasses

drosminieks's photo
Wed 11/18/15 07:55 AM
Think you are trying to improve but still have a ways to go.

You have to answer all the basic profile questions. Sorry it is part of the drill we all have to endure if we want to be considered. You are up against thousands of other young single men so you really have to compete if you want any attention.

And you definitely want to get as many posts as possible that are favorable and funny and say hey I am worth looking up. Wish people well and play the game threads. Post supportive comments in forums that you agree with and NEVER be the tough guy because it always bombs. As does trying to be sexy or suggestive. Never ever miss the chance to make a conversation happen by saying I will tell you later, no answer, or not checking your mail daily. Even if it is just to send a sort note or icons respond to your mail in a friendly and positive way. If English is not your first language and you are not sure use a duel language post. This IS an international site and there are translation programs.

Right now your text and photos contradict each other. You describe active and laughing but barely see a smile in your photo and your pictures seem frozen and sad rather than shy. "Red" shots are subliminally very negative so delete that one. Leave out any picture that suggests bathroom it will always be negative.

Squatting by a dog does not constitute a standing full body shot. I suggest getting a tripod and taking some humorous photos that show your light hearted side and interests. You can put up and keep changing your photo array to be viewed each time you add a new one so capitalize on it with ongoing selfies or asking friends or even strangers to "capture" you being you. For the record NOBODY has to have the perfect body or looks to get responses here but you just do have to smile and engage your viewers in lead shots.

Welcome to Mingle. Best of Luck .

Thank you for your suggestion.:)

drosminieks's photo
Mon 11/16/15 08:54 AM
Based on my guess at your English language skills, I s'pose your blurb is as good as it could be with the exception of a bit about what type of woman you seek.

I see you added a couple of more photos but still no full body shot...

Now I have one pictore of full body shot.:)

drosminieks's photo
Mon 11/16/15 08:47 AM
Say somthing If you want.:D

drosminieks's photo
Mon 11/16/15 08:40 AM
Hi.:)

drosminieks's photo
Mon 11/16/15 06:24 AM
Yes.:)

drosminieks's photo
Sun 11/15/15 10:16 AM
:)

drosminieks's photo
Fri 11/13/15 05:49 PM
Lets see what can I do to change.

drosminieks's photo
Fri 11/13/15 12:26 PM
I mean my profil information is done.;D

drosminieks's photo
Fri 11/13/15 12:25 PM
I think nafing.

drosminieks's photo
Wed 11/11/15 03:00 AM
I think that now everything is done. happy

drosminieks's photo
Wed 11/11/15 12:31 AM
Hi, dude.:)

drosminieks's photo
Mon 11/09/15 03:03 PM
hmmm

drosminieks's photo
Mon 11/09/15 04:52 AM
More and more nice....but litlebit naughty.

drosminieks's photo
Mon 11/09/15 04:37 AM
I want hugs.love :smile:

drosminieks's photo
Mon 11/09/15 03:22 AM
Just hope find good peoples here.:)

drosminieks's photo
Mon 11/09/15 02:01 AM
hahaa.:)

drosminieks's photo
Mon 11/09/15 12:21 AM
Done.:)