Community > Posts By > DMfoxxx

no photo
Wed 06/17/09 09:56 PM
Hello to all from in and around NYC! Anyways, i've been kinda bored with not much actually happening with this site n all, so i have a proposal for you! I was thinking it would be really awesome if a bunch of people, guys, girls, whoever, just meet up in manhattan one day and chill in the park or something, play football or tag, or watch clouds or whatever! I think it would be fun just to meet a group of new people, make some new friends! Who knows, right? Anyone with me on this?
-Dave

no photo
Wed 06/17/09 09:51 PM
Edited by DMfoxxx on Wed 06/17/09 09:51 PM

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 01:00 AM
Hello to all from in and around NYC! Anyways, i've been kinda bored with not much actually happening with this site n all, so i have a proposal for you! I was thinking it would be really awesome if a bunch of people, guys, girls, whoever, just meet up in manhattan one day and chill in the park or something, play football or tag, or watch clouds or whatever! I think it would be fun just to meet a group of new people, make some new friends! Who knows, right? Anyone with me on this?
-Dave

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 07:24 PM
Thx for the input! I'll probably remove it then, or maybe find a more tasteful(?) one, which seems to be the consensus so far. I guess i'll just wait for a bit tho if anyone else posts.

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 06:07 PM
Hello all!
I'm an honest guy looking to meet some new people this summer for friendship, or dating, or most anything. And i was wondering what you girls think of those photos with the guy showing off his six pack, and what kind of impression it leaves on you. Do you like them? Do they make it seem like the guy is more of a sleazeball? Maybe it attracts more of the kind of person who is looking for a fling? Does it repel girls looking for just friendship or dating? I'm just curious, but let me know what you think! One of my photos is like that (it's the 3rd one on my profile). Should i keep it, or take it down? Thanks for the input!
-Dave