Community > Posts By > DLittle

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 02:31 PM
I think so. I've been hurt big time!!! She was sweet when I meet her, then, she gave me hell!!! She wrecked my brand new car, got drunk around her kids, and left them at home by themselves a couple of times. We will call her "TV". 36 years old, and evil as she wants to be. Her nephew got drunk one night, and fought me because I would not take him home. I still have an arrest warrant out on him as we speak. One night, we picked up her aunt from Roanoke Rapids, and they got into an argument. The argument happened at another aunt's apartment complex. Police was called, and she would not leave out of my car. She was rambling to the cops that she left her kids by themselves at home, which she did. The end result was that "TV" made it home, and beat the police there. She used me the whole time I'VE KNOWN HER. I gave a damn about her and her 4 kids, and all she did was spread lies about me to make me look bad. That was the end result, so love is really hard to come by. You have to look really hard for it!!!!

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 02:10 PM
I feel your pain!!! Music is an avenue that no matter kind it is, it soothes your pain. Lately, its been soothing my hurt and pain. But, this is a little different. I try to make time with women. Try to be a gentleman, but, they prefer the "thugs" as I call them. I have a friend that I will call "Latoya". She is sweet, when she wants to be. But, I am crazy about her. I am 34, and she is 23. So the age difference is there. Well,I try to be there for her. Pick her back and forth from work and home. Give her money for the city bus, take her to her mom's house to spend time with her. Basically, I am there for her, when no one gives a damn. I really want a relationship with her, but, she just blows me over. And, goes for the guys who don't give a damn. The "thugs"!!! The guys who have no job, car, or ambition. She recently lost her job and apartment over these guys! I try to do whatever I can to help, but, I want more. I want her to be with me. But, she prefers to spread her legs for these guys, and assumes she's in love. Only to be broke and lonely because of them. She got mad at me today, because I would not let her drive my jeep. She gets mad at me for silly things, but, not mad at the people who put her in her position. I had to go to work, and I could not do it. I would give anything for her!!! I have gave her and done anything in my power that I could do. But, no appreciation from her end. I feel like a jackass!!!! When she was down, I helped her get up, even helped get her out of jail. And, this my thanks!!! I don't know what to do? But, I feel your pain!!!!