Community > Posts By > AlitaReviva

AlitaReviva's photo
Sun 03/25/12 09:44 AM
If a friend who is only a friend tells me about their affections towards me I tend to let them down gently and then the friendship is lost because I feel like they would misinterpret my words and actions.
If you are incredibly close friends then dont ruin the friendship by telling her that you love her.
If you are only acquaintances then you can tell her.
It will be difficult either way but for love you have to suffer:D

AlitaReviva's photo
Sun 02/12/12 06:35 PM

mila kunis or emma stone? please girlfriend.

Ha... i couldnt have thought of a better answer

AlitaReviva's photo
Sat 02/11/12 04:09 PM
to anyone who feel like chatting add me. Looking for likeminded, silly people. To get you started: Who is hotter Mila Kunis or Emma Stone?

AlitaReviva's photo
Sat 01/14/12 03:20 PM
Over the holidays I not only had to deal with excessive food in family functions but also the fact that I lived a sedative life because of my exams. Now with all exams behind me, I need to loose 50 pounds. I need to loose weight and regain my abs. Who would like to join me? We could update each other every day and talk when we have the munchies
You need to be overweight and willing to join me:) maybe meet once or twice.
I would prefer if you were a girl.

AlitaReviva's photo
Sat 01/14/12 01:05 PM
Beautiful young woman. Nice pictures but I would change the main pic to one of the other pics. The main you have now has too much attitude and even though I find it hot some may find it intimidating. Also, maybe a little about yourself and what you are looking for.

AlitaReviva's photo
Sat 01/14/12 11:09 AM

Alita, if you ever need an extra place to hide, you're welcome at my house. lol. No-one will know where you are.

Oh honey you're so sweet. But I think the thread has shifted a little bit. I'm openly out and blessed with understanding parents. I am ok with who I am and so is my immediate family. But other girls like me suffer a great deal. So much so that I have been thinking of opening a refuge for those girls that face persecution. Not only in iraq they face the death sentence but even outside. They are persecuted and condemned by their society... Does anyone here know any arab lesbian? Have you ever come across an arab female who is openly out? Most of you wont have known such person. And for the ones of you who know of such girls, all I can advice is to support them. The key to getting rid of Arab ignorance and violence is by supporting the women. For the women are the ones who will change how arabs are. Arab men had their go at it and failed.

AlitaReviva's photo
Sat 01/14/12 07:52 AM
I've been on here for a while but only this week I have signed in and started looking. I feel its appropriate to introduce myself now that i am finally finding time to browse the profiles:)
I'm 21, female, lesbian, of Iraqi descent, residing in Helsinki and London, final year in uni, artistic and easy going.
I dont take myself too seriously and like good banter.
I'm here for meeting women for friendship or even relationship. I dont like vulgarity but when you get to know someone well you can afford to be vulgar.

AlitaReviva's photo
Sat 01/14/12 05:57 AM
I believed that. Once. When you're in love you think that the relationship you are in is special and nothing can break it. But once the love starts fading you dont have these thoughts anymore and... its ok that way. Its nice to fall deeply and blindly in love. Its nice to be naive. And its ok when its over. You are soulmates for a while and then you arent:)

AlitaReviva's photo
Sat 01/14/12 01:44 AM

If for real....One of the BRAVEST things I've seen in a LONG TIME!

Of course its real. I hear stories about women coming out in arab countries all the time. But then the disappear from the normal structure of society and like me become nomads. I travel a lot and spend more time in planes that I do on land. SO any death sentence that is in my name waiting for me in Iraq has to wait because they wont be able to catch me:)

AlitaReviva's photo
Fri 01/13/12 06:02 PM

So if your one of the last of you kind then why not meet an Arab man and have lots of little Arab babys so is to pick up the number of the last of your kind?.

from that post I conclude that you do not know what lesbians are. Or, you tried to make an insulting joke.

AlitaReviva's photo
Fri 01/13/12 05:39 PM
How did you know I'm writing a book? Does my profile reveal that! I am impressed mister. I sure do hope she is out there somewhere...

AlitaReviva's photo
Fri 01/13/12 05:19 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right platform to discuss this but I have been getting more and more frustrated about a recent discovery. It seems to me that its almost impossible to meet Arab lesbians. I am one and find the company of other arab girls exhilarating. There is one problem though. Most arab lesbians are unable to come out and therefore out lezers like me find it oh so difficult to communicate with them. Not because we clash but because I cannot find any! Am I really one of the last of my kind?

AlitaReviva's photo
Sat 06/27/09 12:19 PM

well... the last milk man i fell for sprayed me with lots of white liquid!

How lucky was that guy lol

not really lucky ^^ we are still foes. hehehe and its the time where i fell out of love really hard! but that the thing with love. its worth being hurt for!

AlitaReviva's photo
Sat 06/27/09 12:14 PM
I've rarely seen a poison list bigger than that! "Printing ink" o.O "Benzene" O.O!!! are they really needed in ****** implants?? oh god...

AlitaReviva's photo
Sat 06/27/09 12:08 PM
i fall in and out of love every day! EVERY SINGLE DAY! But not with humans or animals... with mangos, ice-cream, cookies, coke, books, parks and busdrivers.

yeah the postman/woman are quite attractive too! well... the last milk man i fell for sprayed me with lots of white liquid! he was my neighbour at the same time and it was by accident ^^

i think its harder to fall out of love that in of love. thas why love is hard to live with and without...