Community > Posts By > Wolf_Brave

Wolf_Brave's photo
Tue 09/18/07 12:58 AM
Everyone here... please read the JSH FRIENDS please.
I've made a request there of Nancy's friends.

Wolf_Brave's photo
Tue 09/18/07 12:41 AM
To all of her friends here...
Can I "request a moment of silence for Jess"?...
She was *extremely special to Nancy*, and on 9/18/07 at 8:00pm E.S.T., I will be playing *I'll Be Missing You* by "P. Diddy" in *observance of Jess's departure*... This song is approx. 4 1/2min. in length. I know how much this would mean to Nancy.
Can You do this for me?. I've talked to her, and she's "coming through here" (NC).

Wolf_Brave's photo
Fri 09/07/07 04:01 AM
iam4u.... until you *know* everything, "you might as well keep it to yourself"... It's too bad, I would've done anything to make it work.
Keep your insults to yourself iam4u, don't be a *keyboard commando... they roll off like water.
NANCY is the one that told me "she's not for me", not the other way around. *IF* you have questions, "mail" me w/ them, don't try to insult me "here".:angry:

Wolf_Brave's photo
Fri 08/31/07 11:29 PM
You "know you're in love", when *that special bond between you two* becomes UNCONDITIONAL, giving "no one" the ability to break it, no matter how far away you are from each other.

Wolf_Brave's photo
Thu 08/30/07 10:47 PM
I hope so too bigsmile , I'm looking forward to it.

Wolf_Brave's photo
Thu 08/30/07 09:44 PM
Thank You NANCY, I love it:heart:... It's beautifullove

Wolf_Brave's photo
Tue 08/28/07 08:53 PM
So Nancy....... are you letting me :heart: *take your hand*:heart: ???

Wolf_Brave's photo
Tue 08/28/07 08:39 PM
I believe she HAS, *iam4u*........... Hello Nancy, How's my angellove ... That's a perfect poem:heart:

Wolf_Brave's photo
Mon 08/13/07 01:01 AM
For one thing, *MISS CRAVATZ*, which is from BE-WITCHED in case you can't remember that series, WHAT I do, and WHO I chat to.. is BEYOND your business, Another thing, being that your "addy is over *70mi away* from mine, you're either LYING ON YOUR PROFILE (which would be believable), or you're simply NOT CHECKING ALL YOUR FACTS on names, timeframes, locations (which means basically YOU'RE STILL A NOSEY MISS CRAVATZ).

Being that my friend told you were hassling her, you must not have a life, to go just picking on someone that's NO WHERE NEAR YOU...
You don't know me JANIE1717, so you REALLY SHOULD LEAVE ME AND MY FRIEND ALONE.

Wolf_Brave's photo
Mon 08/13/07 12:34 AM
Janie1717.......... I think it's time you GET A LIFE....... Don't you think you can find something CONSTRUCTIVE to do?...... You're a waste of a keyboard... Now, if that hurts your feelings - I can't help you.
You can't seem to do anything but slam NANCYM1957, no matter what.
Can you "at least *explain* to the other members of JSH, Why you seem driven to do this????

Wolf_Brave's photo
Mon 08/13/07 12:08 AM
JANIE1717............... NOW....... I'M the one you're gonna have to say this to....
You see, DEAR!>:(... YOU *Need to GET A LIFE*. You've got nothing better to do, than try to destroy someone online!!!.
Just because YOU may have issues in YOUR personal life, you think "everybody" has to go through it??. First thing you need to do is obviously get over the fact that you "have a problem getting and/or keeping anybody", or you wouldn't be spending your online time "trying to insult or hurt people". Stop *Posting Lies*, because I will have a response for you everytime... ACT LIKE AN ADULT!, you LITTLE CHILD.

Wolf_Brave's photo
Sun 08/12/07 11:48 PM
Janie1717............ First things first... you should "really stop saying things that are NOT true about people you're LYING about knowing........
You've *slammed* my friend's email for the past few days w/ things that "no one" should have to read........... Please Grow Up, and get a life. Stop sending "emails of a homosexual manner" to her.

Wolf_Brave's photo
Tue 07/24/07 07:17 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh HAHAHAHAHAH........ THAT was TOOOO funny... you're baaaaad laugh laugh laugh laugh

Wolf_Brave's photo
Wed 03/28/07 03:53 PM
Are "you" using Kapersky?, if so which version?huh

Wolf_Brave's photo
Tue 03/27/07 09:54 PM
1. Norton seems to after "Program Files" more, leaving the "System"
folders alone.
2. Spybot is by far the best as far as I'm concerned (only after you
tweak it's settings).
3. AVG is an excellent Anti-virus app... the FREE version is pretty good
but not as good as the v7.5 .
4. Zone Alarm Security Suite is the best combination of
Firewall/Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware, it's just that it DOES tend to be a
bit resource hungry (just max out your ram) ;).
5. I haven't used Trend Micro that much, but I hear it kicks butt as
well (each to their own, respectfully).

I "*clean* systems" friends, and if I "can" assist anyone, I'd be more
than happy to :).
I make "house calls" for local jobs :).