Community > Posts By > LarsOfSweden

LarsOfSweden's photo
Wed 10/28/15 12:54 PM
Edited by LarsOfSweden on Wed 10/28/15 12:57 PM
I recommend to install an addon called "who stole my picture". It exist for Mozilla Firefox, and probably most other ones as well.
After install, right click on a suspect picture and choose "Who stole my picture?" and chose "Open all in tabs", and you'll get 3 different searches right away.
This way, you stop the (d)evil far away.
Sometimes it does not work, and somewhere along the ride, you'll get their e-mail (if they want to share, tell them to give their to you), and you'll check it at spokeo.com. That site offer paid services, but without paying you could get a clue. Most people is on any, or some, of the social medias... and will show up there... with a picture.
If the picture does not look like in the profile, probably hacked e-mail (I had one, from here, today). If it looks plausable, or if it turns up empty (with the "search this email on 63 networks" (pay!), it could be an email only for scamming - but no guarantee.
Take the email-address to datingscams.cc and get a free account. There you might find some very useful information.
So far today, and in Sweden it is 9 in the evening now... and I had a slow start... I have found and reported somewhere in the region of 15 scammers today. First I only used the ones that wanted to go directly to e-mail, but then I started with "search who's online" and just picked the most "model-looking pictures", and was able to get some identity-thieves removed.
The Who stole my picture? takes only a few seconds, and is surely worth the time.

Lars, from Sweden... tired of wasting time to copy & paste-scamming scum.

PS. Take a picture of yourself, in front of Mingle2 (your profile, or just any Mingle2-page)... and upload to your photos here, and then you have a verification that you are the one on your pictures... even though that is no guarantee for if we are good or bad people.