Community > Posts By > 80SMETALHEAD

80SMETALHEAD's photo
Mon 07/06/09 06:26 PM
Got my first fishing license last week. Went out on Bush Lake and caught some little fish the size of packs of Trident. I also caught some sun, so it was not a total waste!

80SMETALHEAD's photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:55 AM

I moved back after a year of hell.. sooo glad to be back where I belong...

I am on that silly site where you fish and all anybody wants is sex on there... where are the REAL men?

If the criteria to be a REAL man is a desire to do anything other than fish - I would say we are in Bloomington! :wink:

80SMETALHEAD's photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:52 AM
I'll save ya the time and call myself "pathetic". haha. I have lived almost my entire life in the Land of 10000 Lakes and have never attempted to catch a fish. Is that hypocracy or what?

I should go get a license and a fishing stick and give that a try this summer. Any "sure to catch a fish so I don't get bored" spots around the Twin Towns? Or is it taboo to answer that?

80SMETALHEAD's photo
Sat 06/20/09 09:01 PM

Is Ground Zero still open? Used to love going to Bondage A-Go-Go...that place was a riot! :laughing:

I spent every Thurs. night down at BaG-G! Not sure if Ground Zero is still in biz or not. Man - the stories we could probably tell each other about that joint, eh?

80SMETALHEAD's photo
Thu 06/18/09 11:32 PM
Edited by 80SMETALHEAD on Thu 06/18/09 11:33 PM
Japanese cemetary - Hiroshima, Japan 57,000 innocent Japanese dead [or what they could find of them]
Nagasaki, Japan - 82,000 innocents [see above]
Viet Nam cemetary - Hanoi, Viet Nam - countless farmers, women and children - no remains left to bury
Cambodia, Laos, Korea, The Phillipines, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Mexico, Dominican Republic/Haiti, Zaire, Liberia, Chad, Libya, Lebenon [probably spelled that one incorrectly], Somalia, Ethiopia, a million indigenous American Indians, another million Africans sent across the globe and sold into slavery [a fate worse than death]. That's alot of cemetaries.

Let's get another King George into office. At least the undertakers will have jobs. God IS having mercy on us. Maybe we citizens won't need to be afraid to turn this country around. Obviously the last 8 years taught us not to just let the government have its' way.

80SMETALHEAD's photo
Thu 06/18/09 11:09 PM
JP/Whitesnake at the Taste. Anyone else? Usually don't like the huge crowds. But it is always easier when ya got someone to complain to about it. ha!

80SMETALHEAD's photo
Thu 06/18/09 11:07 PM
As long as it is not the same boring cookie-monster vox, I can mosh it up with the most healthy of metal fans! And teach the "Karate-Kids" proper pit respect too.

A few of my "heavy" favs:

Luther Vandross
Meatloaf
Rosie Gaines
and, of course,
Barry White!!

Oh crap, I was just suppose to think that....SCRATCH THAT!!!

80SMETALHEAD's photo
Thu 06/18/09 10:45 PM
Haven't smoked the stuff myself since the teens, but I am not against it. Let people do what they want. There are so many bigger issues in the world than organics.

80SMETALHEAD's photo
Thu 06/18/09 10:41 PM

I used to live in Minneapolis...On Cedar...& worked on Lake St. as a waitress...scared Then moved to SSP...where I didn't worry about having graffiti sprayed on me! :laughing:

Welcome!

Ha! I lived in SSP, right on the bluff. The graffiti wasn't the prob - it was the skinheads! Marching up and down 1st. I used to blast DK at them. Not happy facists after that!! Ah, screw 'em, I say!

80SMETALHEAD's photo
Thu 06/18/09 10:37 PM
Thanks everyone. And especially Ms. YRose. I made some changes, added some recent pics, and it feels more "right". Still, any advice is always welcome!

Now, let's party!!

80SMETALHEAD's photo
Thu 06/18/09 05:33 PM

Welcome! I like this line...

"Hockey-lovin', scrambled-eggs-makin', lettin'-it-all-hang-out, freaky goofball metalhead type."

awesome!!!

have fun here!!!

Thanks doll. That really pretty much sums me up!

80SMETALHEAD's photo
Thu 06/18/09 05:27 PM
...to start my online experience.

Admittedly naive. I would like to think I kept my profile honest, but not too honest. Unfreaky, yet leaving some intrigue.

I have gotten some helpful feedback from a couple of members here. Any other critique would be appreciated. And those picks are all from the last few years [I had someone not believe that already]!

Thanks in advance.

80SMETALHEAD's photo
Wed 06/17/09 07:26 PM

Hey, got any septic death? How about sicnarf? Any defecation? Any chronic future? Any altered state? Any young blood? Any warfare? Any 162? 15,000 cds is a lot of metal. Greetings and welcome.

Hey - Thanks for the pm. Very well stated!!

Not a big death metal guy. More thrash/speed/traditional. But if ya wanna square-off in a battle indie metal knowledge....haha.

Everyone has been super cool here. Just wanted to say thanks. So far, so good!

John

80SMETALHEAD's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:59 PM
Red jockeys and an Agent Steel T. Standard uniform, really.

80SMETALHEAD's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:57 PM
Thanks guy and gals. Expect me to be as involved as I can be around here.

And, btw, there actually IS 25 hours in a day. It just makes the next day only 23 hours long. Keep doin' that forever...it'll probably work out.

80SMETALHEAD's photo
Sun 06/14/09 04:57 PM
...probably signed up here recently. But that wasn't me! METAL!!!!!

Had to get that out. First impressions are important, ya know?

My name is John. Live in the Twin Cities. Hockey-lovin', scrambled-eggs-makin', lettin'-it-all-hang-out, freaky goofball metalhead type. Personally, I love to have fun 25 hours a day and run screaming from downers/drags/deadbeats and decaffinated coffee products.

Have never done any kind of online dating, but the gals I have met on here the last couple of weeks have been tops. And the threads/posts I have read make this seem like a pretty friendly place. Hate to say it, but you might be stuck with me for a little while. haha

My pm is always available to anyone for any topic.

So, thanks in advance and you will now be returned to your regularly scheduled ROCKIN'!!

80SMETALHEAD's photo
Sun 06/14/09 04:37 PM
Stress?

Any reggae. Especially pre-1990. I'll slap on some Big Youth or
Steel Pulse and let the world slip away.....

Tension/Irritable?

Anything with fast, aggressive riffage. Kreator, Powermad, The Accussed, Municiple Waste, etc

Annoyed?

The Dead Milkmen or Killdozer! Laugh away the annoyance!

80SMETALHEAD's photo
Sun 06/14/09 04:30 PM
Simply put - One of my fav tunes ever. Such emotion. And when singing it to the right girl, it can be magical!

JH - R.I.P. my friend!