Community > Posts By > 085ivyfrimpong

085ivyfrimpong's photo
Tue 10/20/15 01:55 AM
Hey Girl,
You have been damn really honest so I will be straight up with you. Block him, delete every contact info about him. Forget him and just look elsewhere. If you ignore this advice , the chances of you being hurt for no good cause is not 100%, it is 110%. He is not for you and you are not in love with him as you imagine. He accidentally tripped a trigger mechanism in you just the right way , just the right time and the rest is really about you wanting something real and there he was.

Repackage yourself andvisualize the kind of man you want down to as much detail as possible. Then free your mind again and get as many people to chat with as possible. In less than no time, for as long as you do not let your real feelings show, you will see real men come forward. The guy you think you are in love with is not a real man. If he was, he would not want to see you during his vacation since he knows how you feels and does not feel the same way. His not feeling the same way has noting to do with you. He is just not ready for commitment yet. Most ladies think they got the man for marriage that many others missed. The fact of the matter is that they were just in the right place at the right time.... Take it from me, I know what I am talking about .... Forget about that guy ,he is not ready for any commitment and you need commitment. If you meet with him when he comes on vacation, he will use and abuse you and then move on. He is not worth anything...