Community > Posts By > rickigal

rickigal's photo
Sat 06/06/09 08:30 AM

...Or you could take the easy road and just ask him, you know? Communication? One of the fundamental necessities in a relationship...

I did ask him. We had a conversation about being exclusive and I asked him if he ever felt differently to please just tell me. I would rather know than be strung along. He promised up and down that he wanted to be with only me. I did my part on the communication end, I guess he was just a jerk.

rickigal's photo
Sat 06/06/09 06:09 AM
I don't mean to be the skeptic but the same thing happened to me. My boyfriend kept telling me he "liked me" and I was "special." It just didn't feel right. It felt like something was up. It seems as though you are having the same doubts that I did. I met him on another dating site and when we first started dating he told me among other things that he had posted some ads on Craigs list in the personals to try to find someone. On a hunch I looked on Craig's list and there he was posting ads with the title "Looking for Love." The day he posted that ad he sent me a text saying I was awesome and that he really liked me. He was still supposedly my boyfriend! I'm not saying that this is what is going on with your boyfriend, I'm just saying trust your instincts. Mine are usually correct.

rickigal's photo
Fri 06/05/09 06:13 PM
Hi mingle community! I just want to say hello all.