Community > Posts By > Nutz4Scuba

Nutz4Scuba's photo
Mon 06/08/09 02:41 PM
single and content

Nutz4Scuba's photo
Mon 06/08/09 02:22 PM
Edited by Nutz4Scuba on Mon 06/08/09 02:24 PM
in Canada the tip is encluded

In Canada the tip is not included in everything. Perhaps like me, my fellow Canadians base tips on service rather than feeling "obligated"? Perhaps you could share that with your waitress friends? laugh :banana:

I think of the wonderful four seasons we have. I think of how we can travel anywhere in the world and are well recieved. I think of our great health care system. My rights as a woman and a person and that they are upheld. That many other women in other countries don't truly comprehend the meaning of that, including some parts of America. No other country in the world is as progressive as Canada when it comes to equality and I would not trade that for anything.

and we have water.. TONS of it
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Nutz4Scuba's photo
Mon 06/08/09 02:11 PM
and I really did want to learn Espanola too

sad

Nutz4Scuba's photo
Sun 06/07/09 11:05 AM
laugh

No mucho gracias

Nutz4Scuba's photo
Sun 06/07/09 10:55 AM
I have two

The first one is an ankh, which is the sign for life and for woman or female. I got this in Amsterdam almost 25 years ago. I'm surprised that the tatoo artist gave it to me because I was extremely drunk lol

The second one I got just last year on Sosua Beach in Dominican Republic. It repesents passing my first level of scuba diving and of course, it's a scuba diver drawn just above my left ankle. For each level that I complete I have more of her drawn in

Nutz4Scuba's photo
Sun 06/07/09 10:48 AM
I actually do want to learn Spanish. I travel 5-6 times a year down to the Caribbean and I'd like my Spanish to be much better than just saying hello to someone.

D

Nutz4Scuba's photo
Sat 06/06/09 05:29 PM
I'm sooo lucky

My neighbours are awesome but it took some cultivating and honest talk for that to happen

And I'm glad there are 24/7 numbers to call ..

Nutz4Scuba's photo
Sat 06/06/09 05:20 PM
Do child protective services only work monday to friday?

Nutz4Scuba's photo
Sat 06/06/09 05:08 PM
I know moving is hard but at the end of the day if you can't set things up in a way that causes you LESS grief, personally I'd move.

You aren't going to be able to change them and fighting all the time invades your life.

You can stand on your moral grounds but you lose....

bad time..sorry to hear this

Nutz4Scuba's photo
Sat 06/06/09 04:47 PM
and wasting even a heartbeat on this guy because?

Nutz4Scuba's photo
Sat 06/06/09 04:38 PM
1 bi-pedal
1 4 legged

I have it down to a fine art..Intentionally lol

Nutz4Scuba's photo
Sat 06/06/09 04:36 PM
Calling the cops may not do much, but calling child protective services sure as hell will. A two year old wandering the neighborhood or even down the street is no joke

That's a pedophiles dream come true. I still maintain we should be able to license having children.

Call Protective Services about the kids. OR.. better yet.. Call the police on her EVERY TIME this happens. Take pictures of the kid wandering alone down the street.

Build a fence so they can't infringe on your privacy.

Find as many ways as you can to keep you and your life seperate from them without having to actually interact with them.

Last resort? Move before they trash the value of your home that you worked so hard for

Nutz4Scuba's photo
Sat 06/06/09 03:44 PM
well, I'm single and 24 so I can't just go ANYwhere by myself- that's how people wind up on the news about being missing.

omg of course you can go alone anywhere!!!.. That's how you meet folks. You just have to use common sense and STREET sense.

I'm 48 and I travel alone OFTEN. I am careful where I go and what I do. I do NOT get drunk in places off the resort Im staying at. If I go out at nite I go with a group of folks.

THat's silly.. Of course you can go alone.. lmao

Nutz4Scuba's photo
Sat 06/06/09 03:36 PM
Bimini so I can swim with dolphins

Silver Banks so I can swim with Humpbacks

Holbox so I can swim with Whalesharks

Nutz4Scuba's photo
Sat 06/06/09 03:32 PM
Cozumel is one the best places in the world to dive.

Anyone ever dived there? I'm dying to go ..just have to put some $$$ together

Nutz4Scuba's photo
Sat 06/06/09 03:25 PM
Sharkwater

Remember the Titans

Malcolm X

Nutz4Scuba's photo
Fri 06/05/09 09:18 PM
I'm new. Love to laugh. Love my country and scuba diving. Great to find a single man my age who is like me 'cept male lol