Community > Posts By > Ellena54

Ellena54's photo
Wed 02/10/16 10:19 AM
Thank you for the valentine wish. I hope you have a great Valentines too. Nice that you did that for everyone. Valentines Day get some people down, even though it is just a day, like any other. Read your profile too, my wish for Valentines is that you find exactly what you are looking for. Take care.

Ellena

Ellena54's photo
Sat 12/19/15 11:51 AM
Hi, I don't know if you ment me personally rating your profile. But you are a georgeous woman just getting started so you do not know how strong you are yet. Just don't ever give that up girl. Just watch out your good, but there is everything and everyone out there. Clearly, I have met some of them.

Ellena

Ellena54's photo
Wed 12/16/15 04:20 AM
I am new here, because I often take advice when I don't know what I am doing. I have been reading peoples comments, and I think everyone is looking for someone, in their own way....and I would like to meet someone too. Someone close to home and someone close to my age. There is nothing special about me. I work full time and I am raising two teenage boys, so I dye my hair, hee hee! I would like to meet someone hardworking but not in a hurry, guess I should have said this in my profile but then I wouldn't have anything to say on here right. The only thing that bothers me about on line dating is the vulnerability. We are putting ourselves out there and the scammers are taking advantage and some rules on that would be nice I think. Any advice?

Ellena54's photo
Tue 10/06/15 06:58 PM
Nice!

Ellena54's photo
Tue 10/06/15 06:56 PM
Yes, definitely yes. Cool part though. Reading a lot of the posts and they are good. Good advice, tempered with lots of wisdom.