Community > Posts By > Rabidity1981

Rabidity1981's photo
Tue 10/06/15 04:38 PM
I'm actually really surprised so far by how many people bother to make profiles but then don't answer any of the questions or even offer a short blurb about themselves...

Rabidity1981's photo
Mon 10/05/15 09:07 PM
Yeah, it's always best to research and educate yourself beforehand, that's the sign of a responsible owner : D

They can take some getting used to, because you must have some things just right (lighting, temperature, humidity, diet, etc.) but once you have that down they are super rewarding (and depending on what kind, some downright snuggly) pets that are a complete joy to keep!

I've actually enjoyed breeding the feeder worms/bugs so much for my babies that it opened a business avenue for me, lol, which is pretty cool...

Rabidity1981's photo
Mon 10/05/15 07:17 PM
Dogs are great, too : ) I have my share of fur-babies with a dog of my own and a rabbit, but my (comparatively newfound) passion is definitely of the cold-blooded variety : D

Rabidity1981's photo
Mon 10/05/15 07:06 PM
Now see, that deserves a 'like' haha ^

In other news...everyone I've chatted with so far seems highly unlikely to be a real person and basically just grunts with the rudiments of english and what I'm assuming are fake pics *bangs head on keyboard*

So I take it there are alot of scammers? : o

Rabidity1981's photo
Mon 10/05/15 06:51 PM
Curious about other people with scale-babies out there! What lizards/snakes or even chelonians/amphibians/arachnids/invertibrates do you have?

My pride and joy is my beloved bearded dragon, Curly Sue, who is (as I tell her endlessly throughout the day during multiple snuggle sessions) the CUTEST creature on earth. I'm also in love with my chinese water dragon, Reptar, red-eared slider, 4 green tree frogs, rosehair tarantula, 5 different types of hissing roaches, and various other feeders I breed & care for, lol, so I guess my little zoo is not for the faint of heart : P

--Mindi

Rabidity1981's photo
Mon 10/05/15 06:43 PM
LOL, I keep looking for a 'like' button for people's replies...too much time on fb maybe? : P

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Rabidity1981's photo
Mon 10/05/15 02:39 PM
TY : D

Rabidity1981's photo
Mon 10/05/15 02:32 PM
OK, so figured I'd give this site a go and say hello *waves*

Feel free to chat me up, but please do remember it's October, and that means I have a pretty full schedule, what with all the scary movies, zombie hordes, and haunted houses I have to attend to... *Checks clock pretentiously* yep, it's a pretty packed month for me, but I'll try to pencil some socialization in as well!

What fun things does everyone like to do in this magnificent autumn season?

--Mindi