Community > Posts By > Aaron996

Aaron996's photo
Tue 06/02/09 08:03 AM

Is the background of the second picture a snap shot of you being in your hometown in Oregon?

Nope, its Vegas from the top of the Stratosphere. Don't really have many pics right now.

Aaron996's photo
Tue 06/02/09 01:26 AM

Looks good,.. I always pass up the "activity partner" guys though, because It sounds like sex. Yeah, what DOES activity partner mean?

I would have put dating on mine, but obviously I just am avoiding the upfront sex.

Thanks! I guess I didn't think about that! blushing

I guess dating it is then....I'm really looking for friends first but I guess all dating has to begin as becoming friends and then progress to something more.

Activity partner should me go hiking, to the park, biking, etc.. but i think most people jump right to the bedroom when they think activity.

Aaron996's photo
Tue 06/02/09 12:27 AM
Any better?? :wink:

Aaron996's photo
Tue 06/02/09 12:02 AM
Anybody active on this site from the Corvallis area?? Just looking for some friends to meet up with in the area without having to drive to Eugene. Summer's coming and there is lots of fun to be had!

Also if you desire something more from my profile message me and I'll try. :-)

Aaron996's photo
Mon 06/01/09 11:57 PM
7....:-) Good luck with the baby!

Aaron996's photo
Mon 06/01/09 11:49 PM
Hi fellow Oregonians!!

Anybody interested in outdoorz stuff like hiking, mountain biking, or just meeting up for dinner let me know.....Never really been single ever before until now but feel a bit old for the bar scene every weekend. :-)

I'm in Corvallis and drive to Eugene on a regular basis.

Aaron

Aaron996's photo
Mon 06/01/09 11:45 PM
I just posted up my profile and haven't had much experience with this online dating thing....actually dating in general (two LTR). But I'd like some opinions on my profile/picture/etc. Hope you're all looking forward to a great summer!

Aaron