Community > Posts By > CinemaDan

CinemaDan's photo
Sat 07/18/09 10:15 PM
If you thought Borat was a riot... and I did! Thought it was the funniest thing till I saw this.. The first ten minutes he tops it and keeps getting sicker and funnier. Not for everyone, but My opinion. Borat lovers will love this!!!

CinemaDan's photo
Sat 07/18/09 10:01 PM
Hey! Everyone has there own taste, but to say it bombed? It made like 30 million and was the number 1 movie, how is that a bomb? Don't get it. Anyway, like I said to each his own.. I thought it was so funny and Sasha got some balls on what he does with his interaction and just messing with people. But that is what this country is about, freedom to laugh or not. But I have to raise the point again... How about those moms with there kids agreeing to some of the stuff he raises? More nuts then him making this movie...

CinemaDan's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:33 PM
When he goes to the psychic... OMG... he does every gay act like a mime known to man, was LMAO! Also.. how stupid parents are that put there infants in those shows and how they will do anything for money... How crazy people are to be famous and make money.. Sasha desreves so much credit for showing society as it is even though he is mocking it himself. Brilliant!!! And the swingers paty? lol... "anyone want a sandwhich?" lol!!! "look into my eyes" lol!!!

CinemaDan's photo
Thu 07/16/09 09:55 PM
I LOVED Borat. And love Sasha, he is a chameleon, and the fact he doesn't break a smile is nuts. He is amazing! But BRUNO was nonstop! BORAT was great. But Bruno is off the charts!!!

CinemaDan's photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:07 PM
Very attractive. And I have read every Stephen King novel. Have you read Clive Barker? Let me know, I think we can have a great conversation. Hit me up.

CinemaDan's photo
Mon 07/13/09 09:50 PM
Edited by CinemaDan on Mon 07/13/09 09:51 PM
Dude! Guys with long hair and glasses definately cool! But I am biased I guess. Welcome brother! Oh! I wear glasses but not in this photo, so now my comment makes sense... I wear glasses.

CinemaDan's photo
Mon 07/13/09 09:32 PM
Thank you ladies! I think it's cool.. and the fact that 2 women said its cool and you are not into beards... awesome!! Thanks.

CinemaDan's photo
Sun 07/12/09 10:31 PM
Hey Mich! If you almost choked on popcorn during Borat. You will actually die during this. Don't get Popcorn!! LOL!!

CinemaDan's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:10 PM
Oh... rate the beard too! Lol!

CinemaDan's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:47 PM
Ok... looking to meet a nice girl, no lies! I am honest and never lie. I am honest to a fault I guess. Well, if you like an honest guy with long hair and romance who lives life to the fullest, I am here. Let me know. So, rate me... I am ready for it. Guys you can rate too. But looking for a girl... Actually... A Woman I should say. :)

CinemaDan's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:00 PM
Another thought. I believe this will be like "The sixth Sense" word of mouth will make this make more money as time goes on, instead of just opening weekend. We'll see... But you heard it first here from CinemaDan...

CinemaDan's photo
Sun 07/12/09 07:55 PM
Don't care that it crashed. Still... the funniest thing I have ever seen. Rotten tommatoes gave it 70% which is good. Even the bad reviews are good. Basically... the people that didn't like it are homophobes or don't get raunchy humor. My Dad is 65 and my mom 70 they died laughing along with the rest of the audience. If you appreciate humor and get what Sasha is trying to do. You will get it. The dude is a comic genius. He shows how stupid people are in this world, especially a scene with parents wanting there kids to be on tv, your jaw will drop on what people will agree to for money. Remember most people in this movie is live and unscripted, some of it is for story purposes. But the real stuff will have you laughing and questioning what people will actually do for money and recognition. Seriously the funniest movie ever and he is a major talent. The only problem, I don't know if he could ever pull something like this off again. Hopefully not. You would have to sign a waver that if you had a heart attack it's not his fault. lol!

CinemaDan's photo
Sun 07/12/09 07:46 PM
I have to go with the obvious "SlaughterHouse Five" The movie adaptation wasn't bad either. But I am a huge time travel fan... So, just my opinion.

CinemaDan's photo
Sun 07/12/09 07:43 PM
Bruno! Hands down!! Respond to my post if you saw it.
http://mingle2.com/topic/show/234175

CinemaDan's photo
Sun 07/12/09 07:36 PM
I would say NO! How old is your child? ... and I will be blunt here. The movie has full frontal male nudity, sex and dildos. Hilarious for adults. But not kids. But, then again, this day an age who knows? Your call.

CinemaDan's photo
Sun 07/12/09 07:31 PM
Great movie! Johnny Depp is a god in my opinion. Greatest living actor around. He can do anything. Anyway, the movie was great and stuck to the facts. The only problem I have. Is that Michael Mann needs to start using the steady cam again and get off his fascination with hand held movie making, kind of gets annoying. Besides that, great flick!!

CinemaDan's photo
Sun 07/12/09 07:22 PM
Ok I thought "Borat" could not be topped for pure laughter. He topped it in the first ten minutes of "Bruno". Bring diapers and some sort of breathing apparatus. You will die laughing and pee yourself. The entire audience was laughing so hard I know we all missed half the movie. Sasha Baron Cohen is a comic Genius. Andy Kaufman would be proud. Any thoughts from people who seen this ingenius, crazy, did I just see that scene movie? Also, how did this not get an NC17? Hilarious. Definately The funniest movie I have ever seen. And I have seen many movies. Own over 2000 myself. I am CinemaDan by the way. Thoughts?

CinemaDan's photo
Wed 06/17/09 12:36 AM
Winx thank you. but... nothing. it says one person is interested in you and then mutual matches to see if you have any matches, but nothing to bring up anything like someone responded. Just keeps going to that mutual matches crap, no way to respond to anyone or see specific people.

CinemaDan's photo
Wed 06/17/09 12:29 AM
ok. Then who is the person that this site said one person was interested in you. How do you find that out?

CinemaDan's photo
Wed 06/17/09 12:26 AM
So explain this site people. Looking to meet a nice person, but what's the point if the matches don't work, they say someone wants to meet you then do mutual matches, what the hell? why bother then you never meet your mutual match or anything.

Previous 1