Community > Posts By > SirSLIP

SirSLIP's photo
Tue 04/11/17 12:39 PM
we crossed paths in the main building of our High School... smiled at each other... said a soft hello at the same time followed by a giggle.
we spent every single day with each other that summer and most of the year, for many reasons too complicated and long to share, we split up about 8 months in, and moved on with our lives.
10 years later (both divorced) we walked into each other and have been together since. (Summer 2001)
June 20th of 2012 she suffered 3 relapses from the Multiple Sclerosis she was diagnosed back in 2009, this left her unable to move, swallow, speak, the illness has disconnected most of the long tern area of the brain, and a large part of the permanent memory area, she has basically deteriorating slowly.

Love at first site is real, doesn't always happens, but when it does you will know.

SirSLIP's photo
Tue 04/11/17 12:24 PM
Not all men, I want to love and to feel loved, I also enjoy talking, I love romance...
there's all types in the world, not all men are dogs.

"how can you tell if they are sincere..."
A sincere person will listen to you, feel for you, learn your facial expressions, your body language, your likes and dislikes, a sincere man will surprise you not with expensive gifts but those simple small things you really enjoy and love.

SirSLIP's photo
Sat 02/18/17 02:58 PM
North California "Auburn"

SirSLIP's photo
Thu 11/17/16 07:08 PM
https://youtu.be/5MLC2e4iOmc

SirSLIP's photo
Thu 11/17/16 07:02 PM
I started drawing around 3-4 years of age, I did my first oil painting at age 6 and of course fell in love with oils, later on I started to draw portraits in pencil and stock with this till age 16.
the following are a couple of sketches from the last few days, and also pencil, and color pencil drawings which took over 20 hrs each.
Hope you guys enjoy my art, and thank you for your time.