Community > Posts By > Msgrtnd

Msgrtnd's photo
Fri 08/28/09 11:57 AM
Namaste

Msgrtnd's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:27 PM
I have the same question: are you covering expenses? It is kind of short notice.

Msgrtnd's photo
Fri 06/12/09 09:02 AM
Here's my suggestion to you. You know how it is said that women never listen/hear what men are really saying? That we hear what we want to hear? The same goes for men. She is clearly letting you know that, "its over." For some reason or other, she feels/thinks that you did not come thru for her as she expected. Who knows what she really wanted and was after? At that point, she lost all interests and decided to move on herself to find the person who is going to give her/get her what she wants.

Definitely, move on yourself. Give yourself time to heal, but at least start to reconnect with your friends. Partake in co-worker activities, accept every invitation and meet new people, make new friends. Do not get intimately involved with another woman until you have her out of your system. The reason for this is simple: "You do not want to do to another person what she did to you."

Good luck. What you're going thru has been done to me more than once and I wasted way too much time believing/thinking it was due to something else; but they never came back to me.....they just kept right on moving forward and never looked back.