OneMoreHoustonGirl's photo
Thu 06/04/09 09:30 AM
Edited by OneMoreHoustonGirl on Thu 06/04/09 09:31 AM
I love a lot of people. Doesn't mean I want to date them. How do you get led on over 40 years old. Anyone in that category might want to do some personal development. To be a victim of someone else's love professions is to not have a clue what you're really looking for.

Mon 06/01/09 06:33 PM

Just takes time sweetie. No one likes being alone.
Become your own best friend and it will fall into place

It's true about being your own best friend. There is no game to play, mainly because you don't strike me as a game player.

I'll give you one peice of advice. Post a picture from a time when you were smiling. That's make a difference. Of course I'm not smiling in mine. But your frown makes ya look a little scary.

Enjoy yourself and enjoy others. I'm having a hard time allowing myself to get serious about someone. So I keep shutting 'em down. They aren't doing anything wrong. I just want to be sure about what I want and to make sure I'm with someone who cares as much for what I want for my life as he does for what he want s for his.

We'll see how far that goes. The closest I've gotten to a man like that came in a 23 year old package. Mmm. Not exactly fair play from God and the universe there.

Mon 06/01/09 11:22 AM
Hm. I get their point, but yeah, that's not a very intelligent solution.

My ass can't afford a 2400 calorie coffee these days anyway!

Mon 06/01/09 11:00 AM
Will do. God bless.

Mon 06/01/09 10:57 AM
@Moonlight Ride

I get it. You're really amazing. Bless your son and thanks for raising a good kid.

Maybe your horse needs a spa day too! Actually that'd be a great business idea. Where your horse get groomed and the Divas get facials and wee bit of champagne or imported beer, you choose! Lol.

Mon 06/01/09 10:48 AM
Hiya!

Mon 06/01/09 10:40 AM
Edited by OneMoreHoustonGirl on Mon 06/01/09 10:47 AM
Let's see whose above me...

Awesome profile. Cute boy. Great pup.

I'd rate you a 6-8. If I were into four wheelers I'd rate you an eleven!

The only suggestion I can recommend is a spa day. Girl, as beautiful as you are, it's looks like you work hard!!

Great profile. Thanks!

Wait one more thing. The picture that show's up looks like a man. You might get better results if you switch pictures to the really well lit close up! I love that photo! Or to the one of you in the shade of the trees. Don't lead with the one with the beer bottle, though, it's good to know you're good for drinking a beer with, always important character trait! lol.

Have fun!

Sun 05/31/09 07:51 PM
I'm in. There are a couple of really great guys from Houston. They seem to say hello then disappear. Oy. It's a lot of work. I think there is too much beer available in this state.