Community > Posts By > MollyBeth

MollyBeth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 11:39 PM
Is it really selfishness if thew entire universe revolves around me anyway?flowerforyou But being that I am the centre of the universe I am in a position of privelage and should therefor bestow wonderful love and pleasure and caring unto you. It's all perspective I reckon.
In any relationship, parents, partners, siblings, friends, lovers, I have learnt that the magic lies in the forethought and in the after glow of giving.MB

MollyBeth's photo
Thu 05/28/09 09:30 PM
Hi there,
I have tried another dating thing but got mostly couples and creepy guys wanting to change my mind-I don't want to change my mind so nick off fellas!!!
Yes, I am inexperienced. I don't want an exclusively sexual thing, but I am a fairly neglected girl as I don't play very well alone so I am feeling a like some cheeky fun SOON!
I would like to meet a girl that I can have a laugh with, talk with and play with. As I said I've basically no experience with girls so someone comfortable with girls(maybe a bit dominant,not in s&m way).
So if you think we may get along and you live around here, PLEASE contact me!!flowerforyou
:heart:
Mollybethwaving