Community > Posts By > Truthseek

Truthseek's photo
Mon 11/02/15 04:50 AM
What do you think would be a good plan of action?

Truthseek's photo
Mon 11/02/15 04:39 AM

Things are going in a negative direction, quicker and quicker. I think people need to bring this reality out of their background, to be avoided thoughts, and into their conscious to be dealt with, awareness .
If a large enouph group of us will just OBJCTIVELY work together to discuss a method of turning the tide, be willing to make personal sacrifices, towards the greater good, and cooperatively follow a plan of action, we can at worst, learn through trial and error how to put our society back into a vector of improovment! The trick is getting a large group to follow these steps. To learn to work cohecively. If we can accomplish this one thing... the rest will follow! This should be our prime goal!

yep,in other words,more Collectivism?
Take more of the Poison that's killing off this world?

Truthseek's photo
Mon 11/02/15 04:30 AM
I really believe our only chance is to pull together and remove all support of the negativity.

Truthseek's photo
Mon 11/02/15 04:21 AM
Our collectivism is poisoned because of manipulation by the individuals in control. We need to regroup with understanding of their technique's in an effort to nullify their influence.

Truthseek's photo
Mon 11/02/15 04:15 AM
I believe applying neuro linguistic programming towards this end could be extremely help full. However, the psychopaths directing our movement into fascism, (NWO) are most certainly adept in this technique.

Truthseek's photo
Mon 11/02/15 03:43 AM
Things are going in a negative direction, quicker and quicker. I think people need to bring this reality out of their background, to be avoided thoughts, and into their conscious to be dealt with, awareness .
If a large enouph group of us will just OBJCTIVELY work together to discuss a method of turning the tide, be willing to make personal sacrifices, towards the greater good, and cooperatively follow a plan of action, we can at worst, learn through trial and error how to put our society back into a vector of improovment! The trick is getting a large group to follow these steps. To learn to work cohecively. If we can accomplish this one thing... the rest will follow! This should be our prime goal!