Community > Posts By > darby917

darby917's photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:20 PM
J I N G L E B A L L S ! ! !

laugh laugh laugh

darby917's photo
Sat 11/10/07 02:25 PM
I've had a number of conversations (via e-mail) with Russian women and everything goes fine until...... THEY ASK FOR A LARGE SUM OF MONEY!!!!

darby917's photo
Sat 11/10/07 12:03 PM
Are there any women, Real Women, in the Lincoln, NE area that are here to actually find a Good man? By real I mean: You consider the PERSONS Values, Beliefs, Character. If you are contacted by a male do you at least reply with a "Thanks, but I'm not interested" ? If a man takes the time to contact a woman in a sincere and gentleman like manner why can't the women at least return a response in the same manner. You don't have to sugar coat anything, most of us can take a simple "No thank you, but, good luck in your search." I'm posting this because I am very frustrated at this point. I have contacted a few "ladies" and haven't even had ANY of them respond back in any form at all. I realize I'm not model material, however, I'm not the Hunchback either. So, how 'bout it girls? Any thoughts about some reciprocation of what many of you EXPECT from men????