Community > Posts By > XEEMAN

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 10:22 PM
Hi everyone Iam fairly new to this site just discovered i can post a message here , so here I go , Iam seeking to make new friends , and of course find that special woman , Iam a happy go lucky person , with a sence of humour i might add .
I work full time and own a car ,am honest and hard working I hope she is out there radient and beautiful kind and with a good honest heart .
Im not a great man but simply a good man , hey no one is perfect after all , arnt you glad i shared that with you !
I love art music and motor sports as I drive myself , Iam passionate about animal and human rights and medical reasearch .
love to travel and like to cook either europeian or asian dishes
so anyway i hope I will get a few nice responces Iam looking forward to hearing from you who ever you may be .
Xee

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 03:11 AM
Hi thought Id introduce myself here Im XEE , Im seeking a woman to be my best friend and more , Im patient yet firm , Im creative and have a seroius side to me , Im seeking a careing woman compassionate , with a forgiving nature that will fight tooth and nail for the man she love , so if that sounds like you , drop me a line and say hi
thanks for reading XEE