Community > Posts By > ais69

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 01:21 PM

So you don't like it's head and feet too? Guess I'm not the only one then. People always laugh at me on this blushing

I wouldn't eat it if it came that way, i wont eat anything that has a head on it or feet.

And fish with their head and eyes, omg, how i could possibly cook something looking at me. noway noway noway laugh

Looking at me
rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 01:18 PM
:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 01:14 PM
So you don't like it's head and feet too? Guess I'm not the only one then. People always laugh at me on this blushing

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 01:13 PM
It is fear of small holes
if u dare. Google it's image
See if it bothers u or not
Some aren't bothered
But many are
Well it is no.10th top fear

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 01:05 PM

refer him to a doctor

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 01:00 PM

literal minded
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:59 PM
Edited by ais69 on Wed 09/23/15 01:10 PM
Back
Meoww

Hehe, after my research, I found out that they were 2 different fears. I thought same one

No. 16 Ornithophobia
The fear of birds. Individuals suffering from this may only fear certain species

Haha, you would have guessed it Debbie. I was 3 years old when i went to London and of course to Trafalgar square. When so many birds fly on a 3 year old, no wonder she got scared!!! Hahaha... i have the picture of that. My fear expression is soooo funny in that pic. But nowadays as an adult, they don't fear me that much unless many fly in my face

No.17 Alektorophobia
The fear of chickens. You may have this fear if chickens make you panic.

When i was a child, i would cry if ever a chicken came near me. If it is far or in a cage, i am Ok. As I got older, I tried hard to rid of this fear. There are actually only 2 things i fear in a chicken. Their head and their feet. Whenever I buy chicken meat & it comes with head & feet, i will scream like a mad man. My daughter will look at me like.... mommy's a weirdo! Hahaha... so i always get my kids to help me cut off the head & feet first before i can start to cook it

Remember fear
No.10 Trypophobia ?
I only just discovered I had this fear I think last year. I came upon it's picture by accident. Since then. Whenever i see the picture, it will creep me to bits. Just recently, i discovered from my son that my neices & nephews have this phobia too once they saw images of it. My son also just discovered he had this fear and it is quite popular recently. It's images go viral everywhere I've noticed!

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:35 PM
I better go and research what the name of the fears are then hehe, brb

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:33 PM
Edited by ais69 on Wed 09/23/15 12:33 PM

I'm not a pickup line user either. I prefer to observe for awhile, then ask a questions about something I see them doing. Cell phone usage is an ice breaker for me nowadays. Seems every woman is locked into doing something on their cell phones.

Good observation Sir
waving waving waving

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:31 PM
Wanna hear my fears?
I'm too shy to say
You'll crack up for sure

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:28 PM

Man hope they meant acute and not obtuse

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:26 PM

I married him three years later. lol

At the moment I just took out my pen and wrote my phone number in his hand. But I knew him pretty well since he was the Captain of the football team among other things in my home town.

Awwwwwwwwwww
That's so SWEEEEEEEET
U got me in big smiles here
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
I'm a hopeless romantic hehe

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:23 PM

#7 for me

The frogs reminded me of similar event. My son caught tadpoles and kept them in his bedroom. One night, I'm going up to bed and see what looked like a big stuffed frog at the top of the stairs. I thought, man that toy really looks real, and when I reached for it, it jumped, and I jumped farther. Came to realize the tadpoles grew into frogs without me paying attention to it and a few had gotten out of the container they were in.

waving I'm claustrophobic too
Your frog tale is hilarious bigsmile

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:21 PM
Freddy, please go home
Mommy misses you
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:19 PM

I think i ought to sign my donor card because my heart is pounding out of my chest trying to get my nerve up to say Hello

Nice one dude!!!
What was ur reply dear?

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:13 PM

Debbie
I just checked

53. Ranidaphobia
The fear of frogs. Often caused by episodes from childhood

As far as i know, many women fear frogs. I am surprised it is at number 53

It was just because fairly recently, I saw something on the living room floor so I went to see what it was and a frog jumped at me, lmao. I think i jumped about 3 miles.

I rescued him and put him outside.

I named him Freddy, Freddy the frog.smile2

Don't know for sure how he got in, but I think the cats know, but he wasn't hurt at all, I checked him over and he was hopping well.

Only problem for Freddy is, I think I perforated his ear drums by screaming. awwwwwww, poor Freddy. sad2

OMG
Poor Freddy!!!
So sweet...

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:12 PM

:heart: smooched flowerforyou waving
I don't really mind them unless they fly then they are kind of creepylaugh

yes dear. Same case with men. They say they don't mind cockroaches UNTIL THEY START TO FLY!!!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:09 PM

I have had agoraphobia for over 20 years now. I found your definition to be a little off. So I'll copy what I found online.
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder characterized by anxiety in situations where the sufferer perceives the environment to be dangerous, uncomfortable or unsafe. These situations can include wide-open spaces, uncontrollable social situations, unfamiliar places, shopping malls, airports and bridges.
As one may imagine this limits a persons social/love life. Just thought I'd add my perspective. :smile:

Sorry love
I too took it from the net myself
Wasn't brave to put my own description coz it cud be wrong
I know a lot about this fear
20 years???
U must really suffer
Poor u

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:05 PM
Edited by ais69 on Wed 09/23/15 12:01 PM

Hiii Debbie...Hiii Ais...&Lone..

flowerforyou waving