Community > Posts By > HellzNZ

HellzNZ's photo
Wed 12/30/15 03:12 PM

i m here contact me

Oh, so you wish to participate in a contact sport.
hahaha well said !!!

HellzNZ's photo
Tue 12/29/15 07:35 PM

Would not set off any light bulbs with me.

For a guy who has looks it seems like with and interest in photography you would have better photos. At least better cropped.

Script that starts out dictating that I would have to pay for poor choices and some criminals bad behavior by other than me, trashing the security protocol, and jumping to skype would put this profile on delete.

I agree with this lady after seeing your profile sorry to say its rather negative

HellzNZ's photo
Tue 12/29/15 07:21 PM

Please take a look and tell me how to make it better. Nothing to lose at this point. :)

Mike
Zooming for look ..welcome to the jungle much luck

HellzNZ's photo
Tue 12/29/15 01:17 PM

I've had these apps for about a week. I've messaged maybe 60 or 70 women and gotten only one reply am I doing something wrong ?

didn't Einstein say the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results? maybe try saying something different in your emails...
<<<<< this speaks volumes well said think smarter not work harder good luck ...

HellzNZ's photo
Sun 12/27/15 07:36 PM

Hey girls

I was bored and lonely.
I too google

I have spoken to a few kiwis and met 3. Who have become good mates.
hey girls right back at you ... I havent met anyone :) which is fine by me getting too old for games ..however had some great chats with a few genuine people discussing culture differences. Have a kick *** new years ladies :)

HellzNZ's photo
Sat 12/26/15 01:33 AM

Then post on this thread :)
I am from Nelson. I like this site because it is a great place to chill and chat.
As far as dating? I think I would prefer NZDating if you can wade through all the sex maniacs and couples looking to hook up lol.
So here is a conversation starter....
How did you come across Mingle2 kiwis?
laugh Great Kiwi sense of humor I found this site after I read something on fb ...

HellzNZ's photo
Fri 10/09/15 01:59 AM

Welcome to mingle
I'm sure you will find someone
Trying to get in touch with you Kiwi ..and im straight ..

HellzNZ's photo
Tue 10/06/15 07:34 AM

Hey all from west auckland new zealand .Afta reading a majority of tha replyz one would start to think a kiwi waz a horny male or lesbian (not that theres anything wrong wit that lol) just saying :)
looks like I am the odd one out Westie born Auckland

HellzNZ's photo
Tue 10/06/15 06:55 AM
Edited by HellzNZ on Tue 10/06/15 07:09 AM

I just signed up last night and wow my MAILBOX was blowing up! There were three active duty military guys two are stationed in Kabul. One was even a Native American who was born in Italy and is a US Army General! I think i am figuring out the navigation as far as 'how many miles from my zip code'. Didnt see that part at first! and VERY glad there is a BLOCK USER button.
Hello from NZ ... Welcome to stolen valor profiles mostly stolen face book profile pics and internet pics shame on them .. I have only been here a few weeks and the sames happened to me ....One alleged Grunt didnt even know what the stripes on his uniform stood for <rank> .. keep your witts and Good luck

HellzNZ's photo
Tue 10/06/15 03:33 AM

Ladies are not trustworthy

Like they give a shiit laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl sad
hahaha well said I was attempting to be polite ...HAHA

HellzNZ's photo
Tue 10/06/15 03:31 AM
Edited by HellzNZ on Tue 10/06/15 03:32 AM

Lol let me guess is this a challenge for ladies to prove you wrong ?
:) :) Well said ...Using the classic reverse physiology tactic to gain attention of a weak female with a big heart.

HellzNZ's photo
Tue 10/06/15 03:08 AM

Ladies are not trustworthy

Ouch you threw that right out of the ballpark ..Heavy statement you made .. why are you on this site if you make a loud statement like that ...Do you have a degree in female psychology ?? I believe you are a negative thinker and possibly attract untrustworthy types

HellzNZ's photo
Sun 10/04/15 04:00 PM

A man message me today saying he wants to marry me..for goodness sake..he don't even know me and he even bother to say let's get to know each other first...he's like running after of something.sometimes I want to laugh and feel pity..what is going on to our world.am I still human.
SAME .. i think I am up to 4 proposals of marriage ..MY response sure thing buddy send me the latest Harley your herd of goats but im not into curry and we have a signed deal hahaha the last guy who said marry me ..i replied ..meet you at the airport in 2 hrs suddenly he had to tend to his dying mother..no seriously only been on this site a few weeks and hello playing with hearts is a game im glad I am street smart enough to know when to hit the block button ..Respects All

HellzNZ's photo
Sun 10/04/15 02:49 PM

i dont except friends request untill i have talked to the person
and i know a lot of other people like that as well
way to many nut cases and fakes on the net

messages ... what Debbie said : )

best wishes on your hunt
helpful too if they talk fluent english just saying :)

HellzNZ's photo
Sun 10/04/15 01:36 PM
I think your in the wrong candy store ...

HellzNZ's photo
Sat 10/03/15 04:45 AM
Edited by HellzNZ on Sat 10/03/15 04:47 AM
why are men always asking how much i earn per week jeepers its not just some females who ask the males are just as guilty ..

HellzNZ's photo
Sat 10/03/15 04:36 AM
Edited by HellzNZ on Sat 10/03/15 04:37 AM
I did wonder that myself when i read the heading>> what the heck is wrong with people ...until i read the post ...good to meet you both

HellzNZ's photo
Sat 10/03/15 04:26 AM
Edited by HellzNZ on Sat 10/03/15 04:26 AM
i read the original thread and to me it translated to this ... treat people with love and respect , also i may not wish to date certain people or from some religions however i do not treat them with disrespect .. love comes in many forms.

HellzNZ's photo
Sat 10/03/15 03:59 AM
Well said Respects From NZ

HellzNZ's photo
Fri 10/02/15 04:46 AM
zzzzzzzzzz its boring doesnt say anything about you

Previous 1