Community > Posts By > will6582

will6582's photo
Thu 05/28/09 07:23 PM
Believe it or not I have never done hallucigenics of any kind. I wrote whatever came to mind

will6582's photo
Thu 05/28/09 03:30 PM
As I lie on the purple grass, I look up at the burgundy sky I feel the wind against my face as yellow clouds float by tripping on acid rain
when red elephants are stampeding by

Im just tripping color blind

I walk upon the beach pink lemonade splashing at my feet, a three eyed fish sucking on my toes black unveils the red rose

I sit on the turquoise sun, blue crabs snapping at my side as the sun rotates my world turns upside down, instead of blue crabs now there are tied died monkies standing around

will6582's photo
Thu 05/28/09 03:15 PM
Hi im will, new on here and wanting some tips on making my profile alluring for a single female.

will6582's photo
Thu 05/28/09 11:50 AM
Im in grandview (skc)

will6582's photo
Wed 05/27/09 06:09 PM
Thank you very much all and gl to u all too

will6582's photo
Wed 05/27/09 03:24 PM
Edited by will6582 on Wed 05/27/09 03:27 PM
|Hello ladies my name is Will I am a 27 yr. old male from grandview, mo. |I love to read suspence and biographies, I like to watch stand up comedy, suspence movies, comedies anything with director kevin smith or happy madison productions. New on here looking for a friendship and if it goes good maybe something more, but I am definitely looking for a long term relationship. I am a very honest, respectful, sometimes soft spoken, out going, fun loving tenacious person who is goal oriented. I do not like liars, head games, racism, unclean people. I am a massage therapist, graduated in 07 and now im studying for my state boards. Looking for a lady who is between the ages of 23 to 30, 5'0- 5'5 and height weight proportioned and also who is a christian, funfilled, great sense of humor,respectful and who is goal oriented also. Thank you