Community > Posts By > Redhead50ish

Redhead50ish's photo
Tue 01/19/10 09:34 AM
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get past the post holiday, January blah's...and get started on the New Year?

Redhead50ish's photo
Tue 01/19/10 09:26 AM
It seems that so much time is wasted in not being truthful..I've all but given up on finding an ideal match, or even a good friend...

I look at things quite simply....(not my words, but they do fit)
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile. pitchfork

Redhead50ish's photo
Tue 01/19/10 09:18 AM
Been meeting and greeting for almost a year and have to say, very bored and discouraged with the hidden agendas of those I've met...is it so hard to be honest, (with kindness)...so tired of the BS, say what you mean and mean what you say. You cannot make everyone happy, at least if you are honest it saves so much wasted time...and who knows it might help improve a person.

These are just my random thought of the internet dating thing...thanks for any comments, negative or positive. Gail

Redhead50ish's photo
Mon 05/25/09 06:10 AM
I have never experienced so many younger men being so attracted to older women. It is a wonderful thing for the older woman, and I am sure an experience of a lifetime for the younger man. As older(mature, seasoned, experienced) women, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience that makes us special, not to mention that we know what we want and know how to get it. We are not needy or despert and can appreciate the advantages of being with a younger man...not to mention the ego boost that you get along with all of the other perks...I am so glad that I have age on my side for a change...this is one "E" ticket ride that I hope lasts for years.

Woiuld love to hear from younger men who love older women and other women (mature, seasoned, experienced)...thanks in advance for your comments. Gail